Oct 3, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I hate to say it.

But at least Dice and EA know how to get people online unlike Rockstar.

Heh.. I just gave them some credit.

its a mmo not just a online game a huge difference. no mmo  has went smoothly  day 1 or 2.

Dont do the race if  you get on,  just  go with your crew/friends to a activity from invite to race.  If  that does not  work  just  rob stores till you get to level 4 then the game offer jobs. You have to dont the 1st mission race. Btw a cheap apt is 27K$

Some people cant get on and some are on.  But its a  psn matiencae today, just a tough break

Its not an MMO..... only 16 or so players per lobby.... MMO suggests that you don't connect to an instanced lobby. You just log-in to any available server (wherever you registered your character) and then meet and greet with others.

gta online is a mmo,  rockstar  has said so.. It will turn a title of it own

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2050956/gta_5_rockstar_on_gta_mmo_700_missions_graphical_differences.ht...

just because they say so, doesn't make it a fact.....

how is it an MMO if only 16 players are ever in any lobby at one time?

By that flawed logic, BF4 would be an MMO since it has 64 players

LMAO! Smiley LOL nice

Message 61 of 72 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13054 posts

Re: Gran Theft Auto V Online

Oct 3, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I hate to say it.

its a mmo not just a online game a huge difference. no mmo  has went smoothly  day 1 or 2.

Dont do the race if  you get on,  just  go with your crew/friends to a activity from invite to race.  If  that does not  work  just  rob stores till you get to level 4 then the game offer jobs. You have to dont the 1st mission race. Btw a cheap apt is 27K$

Some people cant get on and some are on.  But its a  psn matiencae today, just a tough break

Its not an MMO..... only 16 or so players per lobby.... MMO suggests that you don't connect to an instanced lobby. You just log-in to any available server (wherever you registered your character) and then meet and greet with others.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2050956/gta_5_rockstar_on_gta_mmo_700_missions_graphical_differences.ht...

Actually no it wouldn't. 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 62 of 72 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6869 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I hate to say it.

MMO's  are expanding unversies it has nothing to do with the player count , it has to  do the unverse that they build, read what the rockstar guy said  they are expanding  it  slowly  becuase it new to them..   He says out this own mouth its a MMo, if it was false he would ve  been fired!! and voted off  rockstar. But that is not the case..They are trying do things  differently now..   Again  i agree it doesnt make everyhing this guy say's 100% true, but the   rule of conversation of dialouge is you have consider  what folks say till other wise, true or false. When we see other wise.. then we can say,  the say.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 63 of 72 (167 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Oct 4, 2013

hey.

A new GTA Online fixed Patch is about to be launch around Friday or not

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 64 of 72 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6875 posts

Oct 4, 2013

al2009man wrote:

hey.

That's good to hear. Thank God for that.

Message 65 of 72 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Oct 4, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I hate to say it.

BF4 is not an MMO either..... and not even marketed in that sense.

Its not flawed logic if you thought about it 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 66 of 72 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Oct 4, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I hate to say it.

MMO's  are expanding unversies it has nothing to do with the player count , it has to  do the unverse that they build, read what the rockstar guy said  they are expanding  it  slowly  becuase it new to them..   He says out this own mouth its a MMo, if it was false he would ve  been fired!! and voted off  rockstar. But that is not the case..They are trying do things  differently now..   Again  i agree it doesnt make everyhing this gay say 100% true, but the   rule of conversatition of dialouge is you have consdier  what folks say till other wise, true or false. When we see other wise.. then we can say  the say.

There are elements to the game itself that is LIKE an MMO.... And I don't see it getting anywhere to ever be considered a legitimate MMO, even Sandbox MMO, compared to the likes of SWTOR, WoW, EvE etc etc etc... THOSE are MMO's.....
Rockstar has lofty goals and of course they're going to do things slowly. This the first game where the online component is JUST AS IMPORTANT as the single-player section.

I'm not going to consider GTA Online an MMO for a LONG time.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 67 of 72 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3600 posts

Oct 4, 2013

I don't know if MMO means lots of people at once, or large ever expanding play area; I just want the D#*M thing to work!

Message 68 of 72 (95 Views)
MVP Support
13549 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Passive mode is completely useless. People can still just run you over.

Also, being in a car seems to disable it, since I was sitting in my car in passive mode and got a shotgun to the face
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 72 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

al2009man wrote:

hey.

Because 1.01 went down so well Smiley Tongue

I think I may be one of the few people who's not really angry at this launch. Should really say GTA Online Beta though because thats really what it is.

Message 70 of 72 (135 Views)