First Son
7 posts

Re: Gran Theft Auto V Online

Oct 1, 2013
I know they're to be expected but is anyone else having server issues ?
Message 11 of 72 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Oct 1, 2013

It's dead. Everyone crashed it like they crashed the Uncharted beta.

Message 12 of 72 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 1, 2013

They had enough time to fix it.. Yet look at tthis, its still not finished.. What the hell. They never learn do they.. Every time there is something online that is super popular they never come prepared. 

Message 13 of 72 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Oct 1, 2013
Yep, doesn't work. Created my character then it froze and sent me back to GTA5. Nice job.
Message 14 of 72 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I started a private session, created my character, got to the first part, and it kicked me out cause I had nobody to play with. Then it corrupted my character data. Nice work Rockstar. I bought this game for the multiplayer.

Message 15 of 72 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I can not believe people are actually complaining,they already said there will be issues,the servers are going to be slammed and bugs have to get worked out,it is how it goes,give it a little time and everything will be smooth....

Did you actually think the game would run perfect online the first available day?

if you answered yes to the previous question then i have a cone hat with your name on it.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 16 of 72 (269 Views)
Last Guardian
11489 posts

Oct 1, 2013

kythunder wrote:

I can not believe people are actually complaining,they already said there will be issues,the servers are going to be slammed and bugs have to get worked out,it is how it goes,give it a little time and everything will be smooth....

Did you actually think the game would run perfect online the first available day?

if you answered yes to the previous question then i have a cone hat with your name on it.

im sorry i can understand some connection issues, but a complete failure to join a session is unacceptable,,, from my experience the service is just not ready.  no matter what i try it failed... the only partial success i had was to do a solo session..  but it kicked me out as soon as i tried to do a activity...  

>

Message 17 of 72 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Oct 1, 2013

MeHoW_PwN wrote:

They had enough time to fix it.. Yet look at tthis, its still not finished.. What the hell. They never learn do they.. Every time there is something online that is super popular they never come prepared. 

Nothing can cause a server overload when a billlion people use it at ounce at the same moment in time.......

Message 18 of 72 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

Brink-2-Chaos wrote:

yeah GTA Online on the ps3 Has been Totaly D.O.A Since the patch went live in NA its seems to be working almost flawlessly on the xbox though 

This sounds like a Troll post here to cause issues. Both are using same servers for online. Both have same software glitches. Im quite sure both are the same with the issues unless more PS3 game copies were sold than the box so were seeing more people online cause of this.

Message 19 of 72 (229 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13525 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:

Brink-2-Chaos wrote:

yeah GTA Online on the ps3 Has been Totaly D.O.A Since the patch went live in NA its seems to be working almost flawlessly on the xbox though 

This sounds like a Troll post here to cause issues. Both are using same servers for online. Both have same software glitches. Im quite sure both are the same with the issues unless more PS3 game copies were sold than the box so were seeing more people online cause of this.

Both Globally and in the US, the X360 version sold more (though globally it's close, only a difference of like 200,000, thanks to Europe and the rest of the world)

GTA V sold like 5.7m on X360 and 3.45m on PS3 (in the US).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 72 (302 Views)
0 Likes