Something you and I've been looking forward to for years! Well guess what? Read this:
"#3 ~ The ENDERS Project
Kojima Productions has announced what appears to be an entirely new ZOE title using the FOX Engine, dubbed the ENDERS Project. Attendants of the HD Night event were treated to early concept art (both 2D Yoji Shinkawa art and 3D CG models) for the title as well as an amazing looking sculpture of Jehuty.
As NeoGAF reports:
- Enders Project is the next sequel in the Zone of the Enders series.
- Currently it is only a concept they are developing. Kojima says he is extremely busy with his own projects, so a new producer has been assigned to this project. Ryosuke Toriyama (Busou Shinki series) is the Konami producer who is tasked with Enders Project right now, and he is the creative producer.
- The other person working on developing the concept is Yoji Shinkawa, the mecha designer and illustrator for the series.
- So far they have designed the main Orbital Frame, and created a detailed concept scale model for it. The model design has also been converted into CG, and they have successfully rendered it on their internal Fox Engine.
- Nothing else has been decided at this time, but they are exploring all possible avenues to proceed with development of this project. Kojima says that they will be retaining the aspects which make ZoE what it is, including the anime taste mecha action, as well as story concepts like the Metatron. The difference this time is that they are going for a more fantasy style art design, instead of a futuristic one.
ZOE:TUS will keep you updated on any new developments."