Highlighted
Mar 06 2012
By: jandb19 First Son 1 posts

Got a message about being reported

2 replies 54 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

I was playing MW3 tonight and after one game I exited out of the lobby.  I did come in first for my team, I always play for points and not kills with tactical inversion and some perks. Anyways after I get back into a game lobby I get a message from a player. He stated that I was reported for cheating by one of his friends who works for PSN. I asked what he ment by that cause I do not cheat, but I do know how to play good. By no mean am I a great player attest in my eyes. He said some drone was used and his PSN friend said I got 10 kills while it was in use and there is no way I could have done that. I don't know what he was meaning by that I told him to learn how to use frags and pray and spray and he would get better. My question is if I got reported, dose PSN contact me and get my side or just go off the report from the other player? I really don't know how the whole reporting thin works.

Message 1 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Re: Got a message about being reported

Mar 6, 2012

No, you don't need to worry about it if you aren't breaking the Terms of Service. If you do get warnings or a suspension, you'll get e-mail in your Inbox.

Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: Got a message about being reported

Mar 6, 2012

Its happened to me before as well.. calling me a cheated and so called "glitchin"which i don't glitch nor like to cheats because it just shows how much you suck and have to cheat to make themselves look like a so called good killer...

Anyway's the dude was just bluffin... like POTATOEBREATH said .... you will get contacted by PSN on your inbox..

Other than that... just ignore it.....

Cheers!

Message 3 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes