Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Re: Goodbye PSN,,,

Dec 2, 2013

Lag depends on your internet connection, NOT the service.  Honestly I use both services, never had any problems

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 31 of 49 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Without evidence on your claim it didn't happen. Criminal! Well on a serious note it's just you Smiley Tongue 3 ps4s in one house and all run perfect at the same time. What does this mean exactly. Your connection either fails or you fail. If you had a ps3 you would also know what to expect... The response you give is just spewing with bs. Especially since you claim to have 707 trophies. I would assume you must be more than familiar with the online.

Message 32 of 49 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20306 posts

Dec 2, 2013

N8Boy wrote:

and FOR ME, in MY LOCATION XBox Live is 10x better than PSN.  That is all that matters to me.

Sorry to be hostile, but this statement makes no sense whatsoever. How can you possibly know that Xbox LIVE is automatically than PSN, better yet only in a certain area where Sony hasn't optimized the PSN?

Please explain. That's like saying it's faster because Microsoft pays for CoD DLC "faster" on Xbox because they get it a month earlier.

Message 33 of 49 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Dec 2, 2013

ArvindraHerod12 wrote:

What the hell is wrong with all of you people? This community barely holds itself by it's threads. We should be acting as a family, not like this.  This is horrible. PlayStation may have some great exclusives, but it has the worst community that I have ever seen.

every family has that annoying, whiny little brother everyone hates.

Message 34 of 49 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Ok not for nothing, but aren't you rushing it about, the consoles are not even 2 weeks old and your already selling your ps4... wouldn't it be a smart idea to wait about a few months and let the huge influx of ps4 and yes even vita owners to calm down and balance out before you go making a rash decision like that?
Message 35 of 49 (124 Views)
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Dec 2, 2013

This song plays in my head when I read this thread  <<<<< - Unintentional rhyme courtesy of Sailor Jerry

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 36 of 49 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
843 posts

Dec 2, 2013

ZaBaGaBe wrote:
Ok not for nothing, but aren't you rushing it about, the consoles are not even 2 weeks old and your already selling your ps4... wouldn't it be a smart idea to wait about a few months and let the huge influx of ps4 and yes even vita owners to calm down and balance out before you go making a rash decision like that?

That would be the smart decision but why even bother telling him that? Let him sell it and regret in a few months from now while we are all laughing at him. We all know Sony will only be making PSN better and better patch after patch

No helping people like the OP here. I just laugh at their stupidity 

PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 37 of 49 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 2, 2013
It HAS to be an issue on your end. I've had 0 lag since playing...
Message 38 of 49 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Dec 2, 2013

I have both and I sold the XBOX ONE and kept the PS4. XBOX ONE is good also but I prefer the simplicity of PS4 UI and especially the SHARE BUTTON. If you like windows 8 then XBOX ONE should be perfect for you.

Message 39 of 49 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
614 posts

Dec 2, 2013

It's amusing how we're all trying to give people the benefit of the doubt and pretend like these aren't fake accounts (probably all the same guy) trying to spam the thread list with negative thread titles.

You're right, if "they" really had issues, they'd be letting Sony know, not us.

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 40 of 49 (84 Views)
0 Likes