Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2012
By: HisShadowX Lombax Warrior 136 posts

Good news everyone Sony might switch back to the old store

[ Edited ]
7 replies 314 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

Funny thing the problems and issues we are having now let's just say for Sony this is not there first song and dance with this problem

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-17-new-ps-store-launch-issues-force-sony-to-revert-to-old-...

Sony released the new store three weeks ago. Needless to say the launch had the same problems, and the same complaints. The launch was so bad Sony finally bit the bullet and decided to go ahead and keep the old store in the UK because everyone thought it sucked.

Needless to say they keep steam rolling this steamy crap into other areas until finally they forced it on the U.S. If we all complain and voice what crap this is then I have no doubt the store will come back. Better yet speak with your wallets. This crap its hard to find anything and it seems the UK had the same issue from looking at the comments. Someone high up in Sony must be shutting up all dissenters using words like "going forward" or some idiot marketing director somehow things big pictures will sell more.

Why is it marketing directors suck so bad? 

EDIT: People like him are most likely patting each other on the back telling each other how good the new PS Store is 

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvtosAILDA2neAEAPdOiL7Xe_RSBopZiaTkzqhVngQmEXBDLChfKnw5VQIQ...

Message 1 of 8 (314 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Good news everyone Sony might switch back to the old store

Nov 2, 2012
This is the best Store to find content in. If there is an issue with freezing or lag I understand. Anyone complaining about it being hard to find content in is slooooow in the head.
Message 2 of 8 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 2, 2012
The new store is a pain in the bottom to find what I want. Maybe it will get better over time and we use it some, but I would much prefer they put the old store back up. I stopped spending money on digital when MS changed the store for the worse, and it kinda looks like Sony is trying to go the same way.

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 3 of 8 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 2, 2012

NGE was bad yeah it made it harder to find things and for some reason the video store now required another download for a Zune program to promote it before it of course died. I came to the PS3 and never been happier until now. 

Unlike NGE I can't seem to get around at all.

Message 4 of 8 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Khaye wrote:
The new store is a pain in the bottom to find what I want. Maybe it will get better over time and we use it some, but I would much prefer they put the old store back up. I stopped spending money on digital when MS changed the store for the worse, and it kinda looks like Sony is trying to go the same way.

I hope nobody actually believes that this is based on anything factual and relevant to now.

The link is from an article that released in October around the time the EU store got this revamp. That's what stopped Sony from releasing the new store here in NA then. None of this post even contains a shred of evidence that this'll be the case again.

Message 5 of 8 (281 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 2, 2012

It had such a negative reaction Sony pulled the update from this country and everywhere else and reverted back to the old store. From the comments on the EU board and UK forums it looks like this is a repeat of what happened before. 

Message 6 of 8 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Im having no issues. I actually love it better except for one thing they locking out.
Message 7 of 8 (266 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Nov 2, 2012
...and to hat u mean "good news everyone" like if everyone agree with you! Lmmfao!
Message 8 of 8 (258 Views)
0 Likes