Message 13 of 17 (229 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1489 posts

Re: Good bye all

OFFICIAL POST
Jan 22, 2014

Hate to see you go =( 

My only wish is that you stick around and help us build the MAG community here on PlayStation General. 

I know it's not the same as a dedicated sub forum for MAG, but with PS General, there are a lot more people on here who love to talk all things PlayStation, including MAG. If we work together with the MAG Community, I'm sure we can find ways to support MAG threads here on PS General, and keep the MAG community going in a new way. 

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss more, but if you do decide to go, hope to see ya again in the future. 

Message 14 of 17 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Jan 22, 2014
Thank you mochuuu for kind welcome. I am not much of regular MAG poster but others (and I) will surely appreciate the support.
Message 15 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 22, 2014

mochuuu wrote:

Hate to see you go =( 

My only wish is that you stick around and help us build the MAG community here on PlayStation General. 

I know it's not the same as a dedicated sub forum for MAG, but with PS General, there are a lot more people on here who love to talk all things PlayStation, including MAG. If we work together with the MAG Community, I'm sure we can find ways to support MAG threads here on PS General, and keep the MAG community going in a new way. 

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss more, but if you do decide to go, hope to see ya again in the future. 

How about a Game General forum. Dumping game specific genre in with all these miscellaneous threads sure doesn't make me want to come here either and I'm sure I'm not alone. Really have a specific forum at least for games would at least make sifting though all this not necessary. 

Message 16 of 17 (199 Views)
Platinum
54523 posts

Jan 23, 2014

ggamdori wrote:

I guess this would be my last post.

I enjoyed MAG AND this forum. Thank you all maggots for wonderful time. Thank you also for enjoying my videos.

I do not have any particular farewell video at the moment. This song pretty much sums up my feeling towards MAG and you guys Smiley Very Happy

Bye all.

in case youtube does not show that, this is another link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl07gq_mag-loving-you_videogames

Just another song for nostalgia

Darn...there are so many videos I want to share... but.... anyhow. ByeSmiley Happy

Wait for my last video once the server close Smiley Wink

I miss the old Days of MAG and the shadow war and the forum war Smiley Sad   

Your videos make me want to post one that always gets to me about MAG

Message 17 of 17 (172 Views)
0 Likes