0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Re: Good Bye original Starhawk forums, we will miss you so! :P

Jan 21, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

LOL

Look at the games overview..... Smiley Surprised   a-d are gone! Smiley Surprised   http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Genres/ct-p/10024

Smiley Surprised uh oh....

What?? What's wrong over there? It all looks the same to me Smiley Tongue

Though I am just now noticeing the "archived" section at the bottom, including where Pilgri asked if he was the new Kevin Butler! Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MVP-General-Discussion/I-am-the-new-Kevin-Butler/m-p/37521155...

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 52 of 86 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Re: Final minutes?

Jan 21, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

The closing of these different sub sections will begin on January 21st and end on January 23rd. What that basically means is that the Starhawk General area could close in a few hours or remain open for a couple of days (for those of you who were expecting these boards to be archived immediately).

So..... are you saying it could just happen any time now??

You don't realize how this is messing with me! I'm the type of person who likes to talk alot AND have heroic/memorable last words, so I NEED to know the time! Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Somehow I get the feeling that my last post on these forums is going to be something like "...uh...I..dunno" that won't be too fun to point back to Smiley Tongue  I mean is this my last post now? THE MADDNESS!!!!

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 53 of 86 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55052 posts

Re: Good Bye original Starhawk forums, we will miss you so! :P

Jan 21, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

LOL

Look at the games overview..... Smiley Surprised   a-d are gone! Smiley Surprised   http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Genres/ct-p/10024

Smiley Surprised uh oh....

What?? What's wrong over there? It all looks the same to me Smiley Tongue

Though I am just now noticeing the "archived" section at the bottom, including where Pilgri asked if he was the new Kevin Butler! Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MVP-General-Discussion/I-am-the-new-Kevin-Butler/m-p/37521155...

LOL that was an old thread from the MVP boards Smiley Very Happy

Message 54 of 86 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55052 posts

Jan 21, 2014

we could still be here until thursday, if we are lucky

Message 55 of 86 (79 Views)
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

The closing of these different sub sections will begin on January 21st and end on January 23rd. What that basically means is that the Starhawk General area could close in a few hours or remain open for a couple of days (for those of you who were expecting these boards to be archived immediately).

So..... are you saying it could just happen any time now??

You don't realize how this is messing with me! I'm the type of person who likes to talk alot AND have heroic/memorable last words, so I NEED to know the time! Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Somehow I get the feeling that my last post on these forums is going to be something like "...uh...I..dunno" that won't be too fun to point back to Smiley Tongue  I mean is this my last post now? THE MADDNESS!!!!

its got like a "the suspense is killing me" feeling right now.

Message 56 of 86 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55052 posts

Jan 21, 2014
Message 57 of 86 (73 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jan 21, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I keep refreshing LOL

LOL, me too!

Also, while we're waiting, I have a challenge for the group.

Who can find a good picture/gif for "the suspense is killing me"?! (I looked myself thinking it would be funny, but none of the ones that came up were very funny Smiley Tongue) Post it here, and the best one gets a kudo! Smiley Very Happy

Message 58 of 86 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Jan 21, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I keep refreshing LOL

i can't believe we're just sitting here... waiting... (for the impending doom thats about to overcome all of us...)

Message 59 of 86 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55052 posts

Jan 21, 2014
Message 60 of 86 (63 Views)