Fender Bender
2548 posts

Re: Good Bye original Starhawk forums, we will miss you so! :P

Jan 20, 2014
To starhawk the best game I've ever played. May it return to rise from the ashes of dire predictions as it has so many times before.
Message 11 of 86 (100 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jan 20, 2014

highlydangerous9 wrote:
To starhawk the best game I've ever played. May it return to rise from the ashes of dire predictions as it has so many times before.

Amen to that, at one point I was seriously scared that this game would be unplayable by Christmas 2012! Smiley Tongue

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 12 of 86 (96 Views)
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

highlydangerous9 wrote:

Amen to that, at one point I was seriously scared that this game would be unplayable by Christmas 2012! Smiley Tongue

the christmas noobs. remember them?? i think we chased them away.

Message 13 of 86 (94 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jan 20, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

highlydangerous9 wrote:

the christmas noobs. remember them?? i think we chased them away.

Yeah, I remember! I remember fearfully putting in my Starhawk disc Christmas day, fearing that I would see the server list completely empty, and was relieved to see that there were actually MORE server!

Thank God this game and community had such a surprisingly good run, I hope they both keep kicking for some time to come!

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 14 of 86 (92 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Jan 21, 2014
Maybe we went to hard on those little buggers.
Message 15 of 86 (84 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jan 21, 2014

highlydangerous9 wrote:
Maybe we went to hard on those little buggers.

Hope not....I don't really remember playing any differently though, but I don't remember going easy on them either Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 86 (80 Views)
Fender Bender
2709 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2014

i just wanted to say that this is my 2262 post here and could be my last. at least over 2000 of them have been here. i may try to comment at least one more time here around midnight, if i can. but...

this has been one hell of a community. had a lot of fun here. some funny moments, "popcorn and pepsi" moments. some situations where i just wanted to say "what the **bleep**??!!"

we have shrank over this past year and 9 months since i first joined this forum. but those of us who remained here have been very cool, and good people to play with.

while small, we are a very tight-knit community.

wanna thank everybody in this forum for the good times here. see you guys in game!!

Message 17 of 86 (75 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Jan 21, 2014
Though we may hope to continue here let us merely relocate to the actual game. It's kind of awesome.
Message 18 of 86 (69 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jan 21, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Its a sad sad day, we shall all have a night of mourning on Wednesday in the community server!

yes. i propose that the first match at the beginning of the server should be a moment of silence for our fallen forum. no making noise, no talking, no eating. no talking or noise during the intermission either. just complete silence. then you can talk once the 2nd match starts.

Dude, you just banned Phoenix...

Message 19 of 86 (68 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jan 21, 2014

This is reviving all the threads i have not seen in about 2 years! This is crazy! Like a Deja Vu because im seeing soo many old threads....

i miss spacenun

Message 20 of 86 (67 Views)