Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Gonna sell this rage machine..(PS3)

Dec 6, 2011

Sounds like you just really not that good.  It's cool though it's only a game!

Message 11 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Dec 6, 2011

Lag compensation has nothing to do with Sony. It has to do with the game developers. Microsoft and Sony have nothing to do with the servers of third party games. I have a fast connection and I am sometimes punished by lag compensation, but it usually doesn't mess me up too much. When someone in the match has a poor connection and the lag compensation is screwing the rest of us, I blame the geniuses that developed the game, not Microsoft, Sony, or Valve depending on the platform I am playing on. I play on PS3, PC, and 360 and they are all equally annoying when in comes to lag, however I never experience anything as bad as you are describing. Have you ever thought that maybe it is your ISP?

bren92 Trophy Card
Message 12 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8195 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Bye, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Message 13 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I agree with Bren92. Although everyone gets lagged at some point it is the server and game developers fault. Example... I go and play mw3 sometimes I get owned thoroughly and other times I'm a top performer in the rounds I play... Frustrating sometimes? Yes most definitely. On the other hand I play bf3 who had bad rubber banding/lag during the beta and first week out. Dice resolved their issues through a patch that reduced ping to a relatively even level for everyone. Thus now I can play with my friends across the nation and occasionally those in Britain with no issues. If gaming upsets you this much op then I might suggest getting a new hobby or some sunlight.

Message 14 of 14 (9 Views)
0 Likes