Highlighted
May 29 2013
By: Baka_Blue First Son 3 posts

God of War PlayStation Plus Voucher.

4 replies 107 views Edited May 29, 2013

I have just purchased the God of War Saga collection from a local Best Buy to day with the understanding that it would come with a voucher for a 1-month trail of Playstation Plus. It hoever did not. The only voucher that came with it was the one for the two PSP games which still worked even though they said they were expired. Is there anyway for me to still recive my voucher?

Message 1 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: God of War PlayStation Plus Voucher.

May 29, 2013

If you're in the US, you can use the below link to find a number to customer service. They would be the only ones that can help you. I believe there is also a way to chat with support online if you'd prefer.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

May 29, 2013

Baka_Blue wrote:

I have just purchased the God of War Saga collection from a local Best Buy to day with the understanding that it would come with a voucher for a 1-month trail of Playstation Plus. It hoever did not. The only voucher that came with it was the one for the two PSP games which still worked even though they said they were expired. Is there anyway for me to still recive my voucher?

Strange. I bought the same collection and it included a 1 month PS+ voucher. It should be in there behind the pamphlet for the PSP HD games code.

Message 3 of 5 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 29, 2013

Thanks Man Happy

Message 4 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 29, 2013

Yeah it was weird. The only thing in it was the voucher for the PSP games. 

Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes