Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5070 posts

Re: God of War Multiplayer Beta Access from GameStop not Including PS Plus

Jan 16, 2013

i gave up after 3 emails- it aint worth it for one month-- just once again shows me where Sony stands with customer care-- from the idiots that answer the calls and emails--( who usually have no clue of what the hell there talking about-- hell they usually refer people to the forums)- to the one who responds in this forum-- you know the one who made this thread-- said there is a solution to our problem-- when we posted that the solution isnt working--- havent seen him since. will probaly pop on now and say sorry guys i (think i ) fixed it this time-- send in one more email----- sorry getting really sick of haveing the football pulled out right before i kick it

Message 31 of 36 (174 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 17, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

sorry getting really sick of haveing the football pulled out right before i kick it

Yes, my friend, you will kick again as soon as "the original you know who" responds to try again now.  When does the beta actually end? By the time this is fully sorted, it will be too late for many, because as you said, why keep banging your head against the wall.

Message 32 of 36 (160 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5070 posts

Jan 22, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

sorry getting really sick of haveing the football pulled out right before i kick it

Yes, my friend, you will kick again as soon as "the original you know who" responds to try again now.  When does the beta actually end? By the time this is fully sorted, it will be too late for many, because as you said, why keep banging your head against the wall.

still waiting to see if this gets fixed

Message 33 of 36 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I finally got mines and it just took two weeks. :/
Message 34 of 36 (115 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4692 posts

Jan 23, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

jcalvert wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

It seems to me that the beta is done?  Or is this a more private beta?   I got it from PS+ and finally got around to trying it today.  I couldn't connect to anything so I looked it up, and on the blog post announcing the public beta, it said it ended Monday (last) night.  It would seem weird if GameStop gave different beta access than PS+

Message 35 of 36 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 23, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

jcalvert wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

It seems to me that the beta is done?  Or is this a more private beta?   I got it from PS+ and finally got around to trying it today.  I couldn't connect to anything so I looked it up, and on the blog post announcing the public beta, it said it ended Monday (last) night.  It would seem weird if GameStop gave different beta access than PS+

Thats becuase this isn't about the beta, it's about the one month trial of Plus that those of us who used the Gamestop Facebook promo code was suppose to get along with the beta when we used the code. The code that some of us where complaining about was the Plus code that Morgan gave details on how to get but after doing what he said we never got.

Message 36 of 36 (104 Views)