Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8628 posts

Re: God of War Multiplayer Beta Access from GameStop not Including PS Plus

Jan 7, 2013

Talgron wrote:

So did anybody actually manage to get their code?

nope nothing.......  not a good sign

Message 21 of 36 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Just got an email asking me to take a survey on my interaction with consumer services in regards to the GoW codes. I put very dissatisfied on everything except friendliness and professionalism, cause they didn't know anything about any of this and my issue was never resolved, I never got the Plus code but heck at least they were friendly about it. 

Message 22 of 36 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8628 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

Talgron wrote:

Just got an email asking me to take a survey on my interaction with consumer services in regards to the GoW codes. I put very dissatisfied on everything except friendliness and professionalism, cause they didn't know anything about any of this and my issue was never resolved, I never got the Plus code but heck at least they were friendly about it. 

lol i did the exact same thing. 

i even sent Morgan H a private message on here about this thread and that he should read it.  Never got a response back from him, nor did he reply to this thread.

Guess they really dont care and this was just a front to try and look good....

Message 23 of 36 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 8, 2013

mixedkidbx wrote:

Talgron wrote:

lol i did the exact same thing. 

i even sent Morgan H a private message on here about this thread and that he should read it.  Never got a response back from him, nor did he reply to this thread.

Guess they really dont care and this was just a front to try and look good....

I can see that, i'm still waiting for him to respond to a message I sent last month. I understand that he may be busy but it takes all but 1 min to type out a message saying, I got your message let me look into it or pass it to someone who can.
Message 24 of 36 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 9, 2013

The one and only solution is to stop being poor and just get ps plus so u dont have this problem with promotions and reps. :smileytongue:

Message 25 of 36 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 10, 2013
poor ?
I already have plus but I still want the free month

also it tends to be the ones that try to make fun(like yourself) that are really the poor ones :3
Message 26 of 36 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8628 posts

Jan 15, 2013

OMG.......  It took like 20 some emails back and forth but FINALLY they gave me a code for the 30 day trail of PS+

Would have been nice if it was a 3 month sub with all the work i had to do but hey im happy to have at least gotten what was promised.

:smileyhappy:

Message 27 of 36 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I haven't receive mines I already did everything the last email they send me was them saying they're gonna send me a solution to my problem which is the missing ps+ code from the promo
Message 28 of 36 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 16, 2013

mixedkidbx wrote:

OMG.......  It took like 20 some emails back and forth but FINALLY they gave me a code for the 30 day trail of PS+

Would have been nice if it was a 3 month sub with all the work i had to do but hey im happy to have at least gotten what was promised.

I gave up, every person I got ahold of acted like they didn't know what any of this was. I was just going around in circles. Getting the code was probably like pulling teeth?

Message 29 of 36 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8628 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Talgron wrote:

mixedkidbx wrote:

I gave up, every person I got ahold of acted like they didn't know what any of this was. I was just going around in circles. Getting the code was probably like pulling teeth?

i think they might have got sick of me lol.  I wasnt giving up tho cuz i felt they needed to honor what was offered.  Gotta take a stand you know :smileytongue:

Message 30 of 36 (82 Views)
0 Likes