Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
30362 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

I'm pretty sure their the full games Brit.


/>

 

BRIT-KO

Message 51 of 72 (391 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
8500 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

Confirmed:  They are the full games.  I used up the Full Game Trial when they first went up on the PSN, didn't buy them at the time, because I already owned the Collection.  GoW shows the same expiry as my PS+ subscription, and there is no Trial icon next to the title on my XMB.

 

And if that weren't enough...  the game started up when I pressed the X button.

Message 52 of 72 (385 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

Confirmed:  They are the full games.  I used up the Full Game Trial when they first went up on the PSN, didn't buy them at the time, because I already owned the Collection.  GoW shows the same expiry as my PS+ subscription, and there is no Trial icon next to the title on my XMB.

 

And if that weren't enough...  the game started up when I pressed the X button.


Awesome.

 

Now a mod should delete this thread before someone who missed it gets upset. lol

Message 53 of 72 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Online
4221 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

So the PS+ staff had a...

 

TechnicalDifficulties

 

... moment. :smileytongue:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 54 of 72 (357 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013
Message 55 of 72 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/12/2012
Offline
566 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013
**bleep** missed the free god of war games.
Message 56 of 72 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Online
8694 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013
welp, I guess I missed this as it is showing 14.99 now. Not a big deal as I already own the collection, but could have sold that & had digital.

oh well.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 57 of 72 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
125 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

Confirmed:  They are the full games.  I used up the Full Game Trial when they first went up on the PSN, didn't buy them at the time, because I already owned the Collection.  GoW shows the same expiry as my PS+ subscription, and there is no Trial icon next to the title on my XMB.

 

And if that weren't enough...  the game started up when I pressed the X button.


Awesome.

 

Now a mod should delete this thread before someone who missed it gets upset. lol


<-- This guy is sad :smileysad:

Oh well

Message 58 of 72 (236 Views)
SCEA
Registered: 06/22/2009
Online
1482 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

dewadonuts wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

Confirmed:  They are the full games.  I used up the Full Game Trial when they first went up on the PSN, didn't buy them at the time, because I already owned the Collection.  GoW shows the same expiry as my PS+ subscription, and there is no Trial icon next to the title on my XMB.

 

And if that weren't enough...  the game started up when I pressed the X button.


Awesome.

 

Now a mod should delete this thread before someone who missed it gets upset. lol


<-- This guy is sad :smileysad:

Oh well


No one will delete this thread =) It's a thing that happened, and was an error, but just one of those things. I will retitle this thread title though so it's not misleading. 

 

For those that did get the game, they will be able to keep it, and there will be no retroactive charges.

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo


Message 59 of 72 (233 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/03/2010
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members (STORE ERROR; FIXED)

May 8, 2013

Was lucky enough to snatch them up before the fix. I already have the platinum trophy fr both games, but my girlfriend wants to get in to them, so it's good to have them now. Maybe this was supposed to be a PS+ update in the future that went wrong?

----------------------------------------------------------
Joshua Mobley: Internet Media Guy / Comic Book Writer / Podcast & Show Host / Founder of VGU.TV & Rocket Man Publishing LLC

Tumblr Blog: "Josh Likes Games." | Twitter
Message 60 of 72 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes