Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4466 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

Yea they show $14.99 on the web store until it logs you in and then it shows them as free. I saw someone tweet it and decided to post it here for others to know.

Message 11 of 72 (261 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Snatched up quickly just in case this is a mistake!

 

When I first clicked on your link, it showed $14.99 in yellow as the PS+ price before changing to FREE...that happened to both of them.

 

I just wish these were playable on my Vita!


They are remote playable on your Vita...  fyi.


I don't own a PS3, so remote play doesn't help me.

Message 12 of 72 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
10912 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Snatched up quickly just in case this is a mistake!

 

When I first clicked on your link, it showed $14.99 in yellow as the PS+ price before changing to FREE...that happened to both of them.

 

I just wish these were playable on my Vita!


They are remote playable on your Vita...  fyi.


I don't own a PS3, so remote play doesn't help me.


Let this be the kick in the pants that makes you buy one...  Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 72 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39508 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

Yea they show $14.99 on the web store until it logs you in and then it shows them as free. I saw someone tweet it and decided to post it here for others to know.


Okay thanks, I'll be checking this out later when my wife lets me have the TV!!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 14 of 72 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4466 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Yea they show $14.99 on the web store until it logs you in and then it shows them as free. I saw someone tweet it and decided to post it here for others to know.


Okay thanks, I'll be checking this out later when my wife lets me have the TV!!

 

BRIT-KO


I'd get them as soon as you can in case its a mistake. Get them from the webstore if you can.

Message 15 of 72 (239 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Snatched up quickly just in case this is a mistake!

 

When I first clicked on your link, it showed $14.99 in yellow as the PS+ price before changing to FREE...that happened to both of them.

 

I just wish these were playable on my Vita!


They are remote playable on your Vita...  fyi.


I don't own a PS3, so remote play doesn't help me.


Let this be the kick in the pants that makes you buy one...  Smiley Tongue


lol. I'm a PC gamer first and foremost. The Vita is my first console since the original PS1. But who knows, maybe one day...that's why I keep grabbing all the PS3 PS+ games. I'm looking for a job in game design, so if I happen to go to work on a console game, that would be the push to buy one. lol

Message 16 of 72 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3915 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013
Holy crap that's awesome. Nice find Merc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 72 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39508 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Yea they show $14.99 on the web store until it logs you in and then it shows them as free. I saw someone tweet it and decided to post it here for others to know.


Okay thanks, I'll be checking this out later when my wife lets me have the TV!!

 

BRIT-KO


I'd get them as soon as you can in case its a mistake. Get them from the webstore if you can.


Good point, doing it now!!!!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 18 of 72 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Offline
8695 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013
I just downloaded sleeping dogs on my ps3, but didn't see god of war anywhere ... i looked at new arrivals, and free games

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 19 of 72 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/21/2011
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: God of War 1 & 2 HD Free for Plus members

May 8, 2013

JSiggy wrote:
I just downloaded sleeping dogs on my ps3, but didn't see god of war anywhere ... i looked at new arrivals, and free games

Search for it manually, or use the link provided in this thread.  It's not listed under PS+ content.

Message 20 of 72 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes