Highlighted
Apr 03 2013
By: Sonicfan11589 Sackboy 626 posts

GoW: Chains of Olympus won't install!

2 replies 977 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

I have purchased the God of War Saga for Free with my copy of GoW: Ascension, I was able to successfully download and istall GoW: Ghost of Sparta, but unfortunately, everytime I try to INSTALL GoW: COO, i get an error code. A

Anything I should do?

I DID write down the error code.

Message 1 of 3 (977 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: GoW: Chains of Olympus won't install!

Apr 3, 2013

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

I have purchased the God of War Saga for Free with my copy of GoW: Ascension, I was able to successfully download and istall GoW: Ghost of Sparta, but unfortunately, everytime I try to INSTALL GoW: COO, i get an error code. A

Anything I should do?

I DID write down the error code.

I'm not sure if the code brings up the downloads that are available or if you have to look for those games? If it's the second, is it possible you might be trying to download the PSP/PSV version instead of the PS3 version? Again, I don't know how the code works as I personally don't have it. I however have the PSP version of GoW: Chains of Olympus on my PS Vita and had no problems downloading it.

Sorry, and hope it's something as simple as what I posted. Good luck.

Message 2 of 3 (865 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: GoW: Chains of Olympus won't install!

Dec 6, 2013
Lucky u, When I download gow:gos from psn its shows 9.4g on my download list but once its done downloading its only 1,114mb and it won't install , stops @ 14% wit error code 80029564, bt I hv done d download over and over n always shows 1114mb complete 100% and gow:coo won't even start downloading at all
Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)
0 Likes