Oct 29, 2008
hey guys,could you please help me get psp go messenger....please
Message 31 of 34 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: Go!Messenger download link

Apr 19, 2011

i  thought us U.S PSP users could already use GO!messenger! becuase ive already downloaded it and its on my PSP right now.

Hi

is that true? really? Please someone tell me how? How, What to do in order to be able to use Go!Messenger on my PSP 3000?

I'm in US and have a PSP-3001 with official software 6.38 it has Skype but only voice chat, I was surfing the web for how to enable text and video chat on psp skype (I have a PSP Camera that came with EyePet Game) but I don't found nothing useful. Please contact me if there is someone who knows how to enable text, video chat for Go!Messenger, Skype, Yahoo! or others psp messengers for US PSP.

Message 32 of 34 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 19, 2011

Hi

is that true? really? Please someone tell me how? How, What to do in order to be able to use Go!Messenger on my PSP 3000?

I'm  in US and have a PSP-3001 with official software 6.38 it has Skype but  only voice chat, I was surfing the web for how to enable text and video  chat on psp skype (I have a PSP Camera that came with EyePet Game) but I  don't found nothing useful. Please contact me if there is someone who  knows how to enable text, video chat for Go!Messenger, Skype, Yahoo! or  others psp messengers for US PSP.

Message 33 of 34 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Apr 19, 2011

igorcsc wrote:

Hi

I'm  in US and have a PSP-3001 with official software 6.38 it has Skype but  only voice chat, I was surfing the web for how to enable text and video  chat on psp skype (I have a PSP Camera that came with EyePet Game) but I  don't found nothing useful. Please contact me if there is someone who  knows how to enable text, video chat for Go!Messenger, Skype, Yahoo! or  others psp messengers for US PSP.

US users could use Go!Messenger when it was a working service, however they shut down the service to everyone last year so no one can use it anymore even if you have the software on your PSP.

I asked Skype over two years ago about them programming in video chat into their PSP software and i was told that they will look into it, ....and nothing happened. i doubt anything will happen video chat wise now everyone will be concentrating on the NGP and as that has built in cameras then it might happen there. As the PSP camera was not a mass purchased item companies did not see that it was worth the investment.

Message 34 of 34 (60 Views)
0 Likes