Feb 20 2013
By: SmashKings First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Give the 10$ credit to another account

2 replies 284 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

I would love to give my 10$ credit I received from Sony to my brother so he could use it on his own account (I don't really need that code anyway). Do you think it could get either my or his account in trouble if I just give him the code that appears on-screen when trying to redeem it so he can use it?

Thanks for the answer!

Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Re: Give the 10$ credit to another account

Feb 20, 2013

SmashKings wrote:

I would love to give my 10$ credit I received from Sony to my brother so he could use it on his own account (I don't really need that code anyway). Do you think it could get either my or his account in trouble if I just give him the code that appears on-screen when trying to redeem it so he can use it?

Thanks for the answer!

Yes, Sony will hunt you down and ban both of you for life Smiley Happy Just try it.

Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Give the 10$ credit to another account

Feb 20, 2013

Thanks man, I was asking just to make sure such a thing don't happen! I understand why they block codes transfers. I'm sure there would be people who would abuse their generosity! Too bad there is no way of giving it to my brother, he would have been really happy. I guess I'll have to find something for myself in the Store to play while I wait for the big announcement!

Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)
0 Likes