Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Girls on psn

Aug 23, 2007
look i am sure we have girl gamers THAT DONT WANT TO BE FREINDS WITH YOU because they know SOME GUYS will be bombarding them with messages hhaaahahah

why dont you guys wait till home ???
then you can take full advantage of the FEATURES IN IT ^_^ if you want girls on your PS3 sooo bad !!
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15807 posts

Aug 23, 2007

imjdalton wrote:
my girlfriends psn name is pancakeninja. She's a bad A$$ at rainbow six.

lol.. that is an awesome handle!  a

and nice to meet you bladex7.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Aug 23, 2007
Mmm... girls... I mean... Yes, girls play too!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
780 posts

Aug 23, 2007

BladeX7 wrote:
yea i think so aswell beacuse i never use to come to message boards and when i did i just read them and never posted on em. Now im trying to be more involved in these boards. Its easier to get to know my fellow gamers =D

The message boards are a good source for gaming info and a great way to touch on the pulse of the gaming world.

Welcome to the boards!

On topic: I've seen a few on RSV.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2989 posts

Aug 23, 2007
Comedy Gold (tm).

- Hiya.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3558 posts

Aug 23, 2007
Wow...............

Add me

PSN: Cephaus
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Aug 23, 2007
well i dont usualy post on here cause most of the time its just the same rumors thread or a 25 versions of the same threads
Im glad to see a few girls reply on this thread tho i understand why alot of them wont
i play a few games online and ive heard a few girls
even as a guy i dont always want my mic on cause ppl just chatter about stuff they did today or some movie they saw last week
and i only talk in game about the tactics and the situation and well it still remains a game so if i get killed or someone else gets me killed by mistake i dont bother talking trash or insulting people

and i know that a few guys cant help them selves when they hear a girl and they get all macho or even when they get killed they need to blame someone and insult people so they take it way to serius
i wont lie i sometimes get upset too but if i really get frustrated ill just go play another game or walk away for a while but i gues some poeple can only feel better about them selves by bringing someone down
what it comes down to is that we live in a modern world where woman and man have the same rights in my opinion so why cant they do stuff we do as guys or even better cause everyone man or woman has their strong points and weak points 

so to all you girls gamers out there keep up the good work and looking forward to hearing from more of you all

P.S . The little kids u hear sometimes are more mature than the older guys cause they dont feel they need to get a girls online , if u wanna socialize and meet women there are websites for that and trust me if a girls likes your attittude she wont be shy and she'll add u or talk to you

Message Edited by seri@lKiller on 08-23-2007 11:04 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 23, 2007
Dose this really matter what gender a gamer is, if i think about it all i do is message my friends to do is jump in to a game or the latest new. Because text with a controller is ungodly and you can't do to much more with them because half don't have mics or cams and for that matter not even in the same state so you have a girl you like on psn you talk to her she's in Alaska your in Florida what do you do go on a date in RFOM i mean come on go to the bar or mall or even school .
IF YOU HAD MY SKILL YOU WOULD STILL BE BENETH ME HAHAHAHAH "COUGH COUGH COUGH" HAHAH... AH SCREW THIS SATIN IM GOING BACK TO LAW SCHOOL
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Aug 23, 2007
wow im surprised this is still going i never figured there would be 6 pages of haha o well keep going
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 23, 2007
I know two girls on my PS3. Both on my friend list me one in RFOM and one in Rainbow six
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 106 (50 Views)
0 Likes