Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Re: Girls on psn

Aug 23, 2007
having a girl as a freind online on psn would nice but like everyone else i would be tottaly suprised.but it would be nice.
Message 41 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 23, 2007

yasicht wrote:

Islamic-Soldier wrote:
i like if their were more girls but now its about 70% guys and 30% girls =\ cuz girls are embarassed to buy a system cuz ppl mk fun of em =\

Embarassed??  Get over yourself.

Message Edited by yasicht on 08-23-2007 08:07 AM

where does anyone get that girls are embarassed to buy a system. I'm not embarrased at all to go into a gamestop and buy a system or any video game. Last week when went to buy my PS3 at best buy. I got this cashier guy who was telling me about the system when i was buying it and he was like "Oh are u getting this for your kids?" and i'm like "What? NO. Its for me and do i look like i have kids? im 22 dude!" guys are retarded sometimes they automatically asume that a system a girl is buying is not for them. *sigh* oh well. Hopefully that will change soon.
Message 42 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5931 posts

Aug 23, 2007
Theres 2 girls in my resistance clan. not many around but there out there. you can always go to the master handle list idf your looking for specific type members.
Message 43 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Aug 23, 2007

PSPgamer2006 wrote:
I wouldn't mind having a few females on my friends list but I'm not just going to go and make a thread about it, my sig says add me (under my name) so if someone adds me and they just happen to be a girl then that's cool but it dosn't really matter to me because we are all gamers correct?

Yes, we are all gamers.  Can't we just all get along?? 
Message 44 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Aug 23, 2007
My wife has an account but does not accept requests from any random person.....and now I know why.
Message 45 of 106 (76 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15807 posts

Aug 23, 2007

BladeX7 wrote:

yasicht wrote:

Islamic-Soldier wrote:
i like if their were more girls but now its about 70% guys and 30% girls =\ cuz girls are embarassed to buy a system cuz ppl mk fun of em =\

where does anyone get that girls are embarassed to buy a system. I'm not embarrased at all to go into a gamestop and buy a system or any video game. Last week when went to buy my PS3 at best buy. I got this cashier guy who was telling me about the system when i was buying it and he was like "Oh are u getting this for your kids?" and i'm like "What? NO. Its for me and do i look like i have kids? im 22 dude!" guys are retarded sometimes they automatically asume that a system a girl is buying is not for them. *sigh* oh well. Hopefully that will change soon.

lol... this stereotype still exists?  sorry you had to go through that one.  there are a lot of female gamers... they just don't want to expose themselves.  like the guys said, now he knows why his wife doesn't accept friend requests. 
Message 46 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Aug 23, 2007

teddynlivia wrote:

BladeX7 wrote:

yasicht wrote:

Islamic-Soldier wrote:

lol... this stereotype still exists?  sorry you had to go through that one.  there are a lot of female gamers... they just don't want to expose themselves.  like the guys said, now he knows why his wife doesn't accept friend requests. 

I think the more casual girl gamers aren't on these message boards or are just lurking.
Message 47 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 23, 2007
yea i think so aswell beacuse i never use to come to message boards and when i did i just read them and never posted on em. Now im trying to be more involved in these boards. Its easier to get to know my fellow gamers =D
Message 48 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Aug 23, 2007
i used to play resistance with this one girl she was good i tried to get her in my old clan but i quit the clan before i had the chance but just because they are girls don't mean they cant do everything you can do as a guy i am in the army and have plenty of females in my unit that i have no problem going over to the big sand box (Iraq) with i know they can cover my back just like anyone else so if they can do that then they can definitely play a video game
Message 49 of 106 (76 Views)
Splicer
82 posts

Aug 23, 2007
my girlfriends psn name is pancakeninja. She's a bad A$$ at rainbow six.
- Wo1f Clan -
Message 50 of 106 (76 Views)
0 Likes