Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2947 posts

Re: Girls on psn

Aug 23, 2007
I have one on my list, some1 I met in a game on MLB The Show...
---
it all began with... birth by sleep

Get your Portable ID!
Message 21 of 106 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Aug 23, 2007
As in "seriously dont" I mean if you add me and I dont know you, you on my  incredibly effective "BAN" list.

Lol.  I hate people who randomly add.  If you played RB6 or Resistance you would know what Im talking about.

• I dont post if I have nothing to say.

• Find all posts by this user
  • Message 22 of 106 (151 Views)
    0 Likes
    Uncharted Territory
    1803 posts

Aug 23, 2007
    When did this forum turn into a speed-dating booth??
    Psn: Shadowslight07

Games: Call of Duty 4, Heavenly Sword, Devil May Cry 4 (when I pick it up), GTAIV (pre), WarHawk, and Stranglehold.
    Message 23 of 106 (151 Views)
    0 Likes
    Uncharted Territory
    1803 posts

Aug 23, 2007

JohnnyCult wrote:
    on a serious note more girls are playing games this day and age and we all know it. It's refreshing and yet surprising for you to be playing some sort of online game and get pwned by some chick and to top it off she'll be talking smack. But of course I'm sure this still happens to this day that when her voice is heard all the lonely souls out there try to make friends with her. "Hey how hold are you?", "Where do you live?", "Send me a pic?"

HAHA

I agree.........with some of this. Yes mro girls are playing online theese days. There are actually pretty talented woman playing online, and I now for a fact because I got my aCe kicked by a girl in Vermont while playing RFOM.

Games: Call of Duty 4, Heavenly Sword, Devil May Cry 4 (when I pick it up), GTAIV (pre), WarHawk, and Stranglehold.
    Message 24 of 106 (151 Views)
    0 Likes
    Uncharted Territory
    1803 posts

Aug 23, 2007

Xeroxed wrote:
    Man, Im really sorry but dam,  why do you want females on your PSN friends list,  For "something new"  lmao.  It would be like playing the common people.  Just act like that 10 year boy is a girl man.  Seriously.  I can only think of one reason to have girls on your friends list and that is to have somone you can think thats your  "girl" or other perverted reasons.  

I typically dont add females to my friends list just cuz my girl would yell at me. Lol.  If i do add a female its becuase she was a good player and is fun to play with.

I just dont go on forums and ask a people if they know of any girls jus for i can add them.

Sorry man, im just not with you on this question.

P.S.   If any girls read this add me to your friends list. J.K.

seriously dont.

My point exactly. He is probably gonna get some 45 year old dude that pictures this guy as a soft subtile Alter Boy. lol.

Message 25 of 106 (151 Views)
    0 Likes
    Hekseville Citizen
    285 posts

Aug 23, 2007
    This post has turned ridiculous.  I mean seriously, since when is gaming only male?  I personally would like to see more girl gamers online and speak up against the "boys".  We play games and we play damn good too.  My husband bought me my PS3 for Christmas and he doesn't even play it and he's not a gamer at all - not even sports games - so there.   I just wish the "boys" who are being snide would at least open their minds and see  that we can offer competition and we are intelligent.  I know the drive in boys minds when playing with a girl gamer are just to beat the girls...grow up already!! 

I was on the Warhawk beta and whenever I would use my mic "boys" would immediately try to find me and gang up.  This really annoyed me so I ended up playing without my mic and I had fun...go figure. 

Realize that we are as good if not better than you "boys".

Message 26 of 106 (151 Views)
    Treasure Hunter
    6827 posts

Aug 23, 2007
    I vote to revise the title of this thread to "Ignorance and maturity"..
    Photobucket
    Message 27 of 106 (151 Views)
    0 Likes
    Wastelander
    779 posts

Aug 23, 2007

JohnnyCult wrote:
    on a serious note more girls are playing games this day and age and we all know it. It's refreshing and yet surprising for you to be playing some sort of online game and get pwned by some chick and to top it off she'll be talking smack. But of course I'm sure this still happens to this day that when her voice is heard all the lonely souls out there try to make friends with her. "Hey how hold are you?", "Where do you live?", "Send me a pic?"

HAHA

yea no matter what it's sad to find out that your getting owned by a girl :smileytongue:
    Message 28 of 106 (151 Views)
    0 Likes
    I Only Post Everything
    1194 posts

Aug 23, 2007

yasicht wrote:
    This post has turned ridiculous.  I mean seriously, since when is gaming only male?  I personally would like to see more girl gamers online and speak up against the "boys".  We play games and we play damn good too.  My husband bought me my PS3 for Christmas and he doesn't even play it and he's not a gamer at all - not even sports games - so there.   I just wish the "boys" who are being snide would at least open their minds and see  that we can offer competition and we are intelligent.  I know the drive in boys minds when playing with a girl gamer are just to beat the girls...grow up already!! 

I was on the Warhawk beta and whenever I would use my mic "boys" would immediately try to find me and gang up.  This really annoyed me so I ended up playing without my mic and I had fun...go figure. 

Realize that we are as good if not better than you "boys".

I agree.  I have a few girls on my psn and the reason why they are there is because they are very good players (COD3 and RV6), if you look hard enough you will find them but creating this thread wont help you.  But its sad that girls wont use there mic because all the time they do they hear ridiculous comments from immature boys.  I used to play with a girl online all the time, and she had to put up with everyone making these obscene comments to her, or sopmetimes they wouldnt beleive that she was a girl because she was so good at the game, etc. 

Believe it or not there are some hard core gaming girls who are really good at games...  I have proof of that.
    "we're takin a car ride to hell, and you're ridin shotgun!"
    Message 29 of 106 (151 Views)
    Ghost of Sparta
    15807 posts

Aug 23, 2007

Shadowslight07 wrote:

JohnnyCult wrote:

HAHA

I agree.........with some of this. Yes mro girls are playing online theese days. There are actually pretty talented woman playing online, and I now for a fact because I got my aCe kicked by a girl in Vermont while playing RFOM.

wow you must suck!  you got beat in an fps by a tree hugging girl!

just kidding.

there are quite a bit of females in rfom.... surprised some of you don't see/hear them.  i know some of them sound like little kids that have not hit their puberty years, but they are there.  some on my friends list.  you'll be pleasantly surprised when home hits.

have fun guys.
    Message 30 of 106 (151 Views)
    0 Likes