Fender Bender
3207 posts

Re: Girls on psn

Sep 2, 2013

This thread was revived several times, I like that.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 101 of 106 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
525 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Some of ur responses are exactly why I talk a lil deeper so most of you think I'm a young boy!!! Only my close friends know I'm a girl. I mean come on who wants to be hit on everything you get in a game. Heaven forbid I own you in cod then I get call a **bleep**! There is a reason girls don't come out and say they're girls.
Message 102 of 106 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3207 posts

Sep 2, 2013

CrAzY26 wrote:
Some of ur responses are exactly why I talk a lil deeper so most of you think I'm a young boy!!! Only my close friends know I'm a girl. I mean come on who wants to be hit on everything you get in a game. Heaven forbid I own you in cod then I get call a **bleep**! There is a reason girls don't come out and say they're girls.

I wouldn't mind if I got hit on in game, which I never have. Its true about the whole "people losing their minds" in games. I remember playing COD 4 and the lobby had majority mics then out of no where you hear a girls voice and everyone is just jumping on her. It was pandemonium. I found it funny hearing all these guys just going nuts.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 103 of 106 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Sep 2, 2013
There's quite a few girls who race on NFS: Hot Pursuit, and they're all pretty **bleep** good
Message 104 of 106 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

I'm a mature guy myself and wouldn't mind adding a few women on my friends list (actually I don't really have anyone on my friends list anyway since I recently came over from xbox), I get what the OP is saying though, seems that when I played on xbox I could only tell that other guys are playing. One reason is that most women don't use mics because of the influx of immaturity towards them when they do from kids making snide comments, its sad. I'm 23 and I don't act like that, and know some guys my age that do, which to me is ignorant, but that seems to be the way it is these days. Let me just say, that I'm not looking for woman to add because your a woman, I'm looking to add women because you are women who enjoy the same hobbies as I do, playing video games. Personally I just find it refreshing idk. In todays world when you see more and more women playing games now, its like, cool, since it never used to really be that way, or it was always a small group that did. To those who are going to make a snide comment or something, if I wanted to date and meet women, I would go out in the real world and do so, not over gaming (although I have heard of some who met their spouses over a gaming community/online gaming).

So yes, like the OP, I wouldn't mind getting to know a few women in the PS4  gamng communtiy (as well as guys also) to build up my friends list. I will let you know though that I won't be playing online at all until the PS4 releases, so it will be awhile, I'm only gaming on my laptop at the moment and mobile phone (which is just enough to get me by at the moment)... Also I have been told on here that my PSN User ID on here isn't found, so I don't know if the forums ID is different than the PSN ID on the actual game consoles? Who knows, if ithat happens let me know, still trying to figure this place out and all....

Message 105 of 106 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Sep 2, 2013

In my experiences it's distracting to hear guy's hitting on girls/women while playing.

Let's be real why? If you want to flirt and act like your the man it surely wouldn't be through the PSN.

It's funny this topic. This happened a few nights ago. There was a guy talking sweet to a young lady with his deep

baritone voice trying to be smooth like he was going to go through the network and put on some Barry White music,

the candles get the picture.

The funny part she left the lobby and all of a sudden this same guy sounded like a pencil neck geek.

In general I enjoy playing on line with the ladies they are not arrogant, self promoting, morons.

Listen guy's they logged on to play the game. Let em' play.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 106 of 106 (130 Views)
0 Likes