Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Getting old...

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

pfp1935 wrote:

Mabe all my friends and I mean all have got cheap routers . Theres not a week that goes by where we don't loose our connection ,server ,playstation network . We all play 10 plus hours a day online . mabe you don't loose your connection because your on here texting all day , instead of playing games online against each other .....

I'm surprised you have a life at all. Tell me what is your BMDC? Your DIR? Perhaps you HPCS?

Message 11 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I'm retired smart **bleep** !!!!!!

photo BOSTONRED_zps198fa9ed.jpg
Message 12 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Feb 27, 2013

pfp1935 wrote:

I'm retired smart **bleep** !!!!!!

10 hours a day gaming is what doctors prescribe to stay fit and healthy now into your golden years?  We really are in trouble as a nation.

Message 13 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Anyways just figured I check to see if you got it working properly yet . Didn't expect someone commentating on my time that I play games. I'm just going to enjoy my retirement . Hope your problem gets solved ......

photo BOSTONRED_zps198fa9ed.jpg
Message 14 of 19 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Feb 27, 2013

pfp1935 wrote:

Anyways just figured I check to see if you got it working properly yet . Didn't expect someone commentating on my time that I play games. I'm just going to enjoy my retirement . Hope your problem gets solved ......

Didn't expect you commentating on how much time we spend on the forums.  Give and take. All is fair. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 19 (66 Views)
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013
Idk yet, have to wait until he gets his kills and then I'll report back. @lombax warrior, don't worry about wht the guy said about your time.
Message 16 of 19 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013
Got the bloodthirsty but never got the gold!! What the heck?!!
Message 17 of 19 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55402 posts

Feb 28, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Surfchick_85 wrote:
When will Sony fix their problem in which when you play a game after sometime, you get the " connection loss " and then it kicks you off the game AND signs you out of the network and you loose everything?? It's getting very old and seems to be happening more and more. This issue must be fix soon. They need to come out with a new update that will fix this issue.

Am I the only one that gets disconnected out of the playstation network and loose my gaming progress??? Who else is having the same issues?

People are very quick to blame Sony when at times it has nothing to do with them.

I get hardly any disconnections, are you sure the error is not with either your own set-up where you are or with the game (not Sony) servers?

BRIT-KO

Yup brit I also never have the type of issue described in the first post.

To the original post.......http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/NAT-Type-2-Tutorial/m-p/27538324/highligh...  make sure your router is NAT type 2 for the port forwarding.

Message 18 of 19 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Feb 28, 2013

If you are using a router, this is most likely an issue with the router.... Routers do this all the time if you do not have the current firmware... Go to the manufacturers website and check what the current firmware version is for your router.... That could be a problem or you may have multiple devices on your network with the same ip address which will also cause issues, such as you described, with your router... On the other hand if you are not using a router, I dont know

Message 19 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes