Feb 13 2014
By: lonewhitewolf1 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

Getting a used PSP in a couple of weeks

[ Edited ]
3 replies 209 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

The reason i will be getting a used psp, I dont like the black as it looks horrible imo so i am going with a colored one (maybe the purple one or blue one if i can find one cheap enough), but my main question is, to those of you who use a micro/duo converter (wih 2 32 gig cards) does it utilize all memory? yeah may seem like much, but i do plan on using it for more than games. 

also, i have been hearing alot obout a game called **bleep** (trails in the sky), what is it? and any ps1 games recently added that i should check out? still waiting on ones like lunar 2 to appear.

Edit: Updated subject title. -Super_Nova2k13

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: Getting a used PSP in a couple of weeks

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2014

You will not be able to use all the space available, that is a given. A quick Bing search showed that anywhere from 40-50 GB will be useable with two 32GB cards in an adapter.

These links are somewhat relevant to what you're trying to accomplish.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/32GB-memory-cards-in-the-PSP-Review/m-p/7...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSP/Sony-32GB-Pro-HG-memory-sticks-released-Review/m-p/213614...

Is this the game you were talking about?

Edit: Getting an error when posting link. They'll be up shortly.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Feb 13, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

You will not be able to use all the space available, that is a given. A quick Bing search showed that anywhere from 40-50 GB will be useable with two 32GB cards in an adapter.

These links are somewhat relevant to what you're trying to accomplish.

Edit: Getting an error when posting link. They'll be up shortly.

Yea, its not worth spending money doing this.

I tried this with my PSP years ago and it just did not work well, not even after the many firmware updates did it improve one bit.

40GB was the most I could get, and I used brand name MicroSD cards and a known good quality adapter.

Get one 32GB Micro SD card with a one slot adapter and be done with it.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Feb 13, 2014

thought the memory was really 59 gigs (where as the 32 gig is only 28 gigs or something like that). but with the new psp systems i figured they would add the ability for more memory storage. especially since the go was released. well if i have to i will get a psp go and a 32 gig pro duo to make up for the memory.

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)
0 Likes