May 09 2012
By: Shield_Slinger23 First Son 1 posts

Getting a PS3 and PS vita soon. Questions.

1 replies 17 views Edited May 9, 2012

Hi everyone!!! I'm buying a PS3 and a PS Vita soon and I just had a few questions. I'm a big Marvel Comics (and DC Comics of course!!!) fan and I loved the game Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of two Worlds. I just wanted to know if there were any downloadable PSN avatars for the PS3 (and PS Vita) from Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of two Worlds. This is really just a question out of curiosity. It's not a deal breaker or anything for me. If there aren't any I'll still be getting the PS3 and PS Vita. I just thought it would be cool to have Captain America as my avatar. To be honest it would be cool to have any superhero avatar from Marvel or DC...so if there are some superhero avatars from other games that have been released, I'd like to know about those too. I'd like to hear about superhero themes as well.

I plan on getting these games:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of two Worlds

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of two Worlds (PS Vita)

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

Marvel Pinball

DC Universe Online (Free!!!)

Captain America: Super Soldier

Far Cry 3

Prey 2 (When it finally releases. That rumor about it being cancelled turned out to be bogus. The game was just delayed out of 2012.)

Battlefield 1943

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Crysis

Crysis 2

I'm getting the PS3 because of the games obviously...but I'm also getting it because it's a 3D Blu Ray player. I've always wanted to see my favorite movie (Captain America: The First Avenger) in 3D as I missed out on the chance at the theatre. Oh well though. I have the Limited 3D Edition!!! Thanks for you're answers in advanced.

SHIELD SLASH!!!
Message 1 of 2 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
5612 posts

Re: Getting a PS3 and PS vita soon. Questions.

May 9, 2012

There is an avatar bundle with an avatar for each MvC3 (UMvC3?) character; there is definitely a Captain America avatar.  I'm not sure what avatars you'd find outside of that set.  The Vita version is Ultimate, by the way, not Fate of two Worlds.

Message 2 of 2 (17 Views)
0 Likes