Last Guardian
12394 posts

Re: Getting PS2 Games to work on PS3

Oct 22, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Teus:

You are responding to posts made 5 years to 3 months ago. They probably are not going to see your responses...
SO WHAT!!!!!!!
let me remind you i was not the one who brought this whole subject back to the top,,,  howabout you just never mind about pointing out such inane things, besides your no better, you posted some stuff before me  just 3 days ago
>

Message 21 of 22 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Getting PS2 Games to work on PS3

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Teus wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Teus:

You are responding to posts made 5 years to 3 months ago. They probably are not going to see your responses...
SO WHAT!!!!!!!
let me remind you i was not the one who brought this whole subject back to the top,,,  howabout you just never mind about pointing out such inane things, besides your no better, you posted some stuff before me  just 3 days ago

LOL...yes, but I responded directly to someone who has posted earlier that same day.

So there is a big difference in how we responded recently in this thread, but you likely didn't even notice that. 

Reponding to posts originally made up to 5 years ago, and giving the same answers previously given by others before you, to folks that probably won't ever see them at this point, seems to be a bit crazy to me. But if that is your thing, godspeed Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 22 (100 Views)
0 Likes