May 16 2014
By: ChaosUnRivaled First Son 7 posts

Get rid of modders on all sytems

[ Edited ]
19 replies 415 views Edited May 16, 2014

I am sick and tired of people modding characters on Soul Caliber, Call of Duty, Borderlands, DBZ battle of z, Grand Theft Auto, and so many more games. These cheaters are ruining the games. They make it so unbearable to play, and will inevitably destroy the video game industry. I cannot stress this enough, it is driving me insane. Please, can you solve this some how? Some people claim to be using VPN, to hide their IP.

So, please find a solution to this? There are several Youtube channels on how they mod and where people can mod PlayStation, and other devices through using the saved files through "USB". There are too many modders and the number of people doing it is gradually increasing at a pretty fast rate.  Mainly do to these Youtube channels, blogs, and modding sites that provide the software. if you look up these channels you will learn how they do it and have access to the sites that have links to the programs.

P.S. The complaint message doesn't work. I keep getting an error message. So I posted it here.

Mod Edit: Updated label & added breaks to body of text. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 20 (415 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Get rid of modders on all sytems

May 16, 2014

ChaosUnRivaled wrote:

I am sick and tired of people modding characters on Soul Caliber, Call of Duty, Borderlands, DBZ battle of z, Grand Theft Auto, and so many more games. These cheaters are ruining the games. They make it so unbearable to play, and will inevitably destroy the video game industry. I cannot stress this enough, it is driving me insane. Please, can you solve this some how? Some people claim to be using VPN, to hide their IP. So, please find a solution to this? There are several Youtube channels on how they mod and where people can mod PlayStation, and other devices through using the saved files through "USB". There are too many modders and the number of people doing it is gradually increasing at a pretty fast rate.  Mainly do to these Youtube channels, blogs, and modding sites that provide the software. if you look up these channels you will learn how they do it and have access to the sites that have links to the programs.

P.S. The complaint message doesn't work. I keep getting an error message. So I posted it here.

Most of those videos about USB are old and Sony took care of the issues with simple firmware updates.

Message 2 of 20 (408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 16, 2014

Nope you are incorrect about that, and I do know. I know how they do it to the T.

Message 3 of 20 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

May 16, 2014

ChaosUnRivaled wrote:

Nope you are incorrect about that, and I do know. I know how they do it to the T.

Good for you. Most hacked systms get banned fairly fast either by the game servers or even PSN asit checks your formwile files as it logs in. It doesnt ban everyone but some it does. And you cant stop people who know how to hide there IP addresss. Im sure there system MAC address is spoofed as well so blocking that would do nothing either.

Message 4 of 20 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4330 posts

May 16, 2014

Better play with your close friends than online modders.

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 5 of 20 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 16, 2014

Have you ever played Borderlands? Go buy Borderlands 2 and play in an online lobby. That game is overly abused. People have 99999999999999 bonus points and can one shot even the toughest creatures on op8  (which can only be done with modded charcters). This is not a few, but a lot of people, thousands of people on Borderlands, the game is infested with it, same goes for Granf theft Auto, Soul ncalibur, and Call of Duty Black ops 2 and Ghost. These games make it extremely hard to avoid modders. (modders are not hackers, Modders download hacking software). Form how yopu respond I can tell that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Go play these games. You will not be able to avoid thousands upon thousands of modded people. They also cause the systems to crash and feeeze the games for everyone. 

Message 6 of 20 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

May 16, 2014
You can always play offline,no?
Message 7 of 20 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

May 16, 2014

eightaskata wrote:
You can always play offline,no?

Or leave lobies you knoq hackers are in.

Message 8 of 20 (305 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 17, 2014

Really? Majority of players, as I explained are modded now a days. On Borderlands 2, 1 out of 4 players are modded so they can one shot every raid boss, on op8. In DBZ Battle of Z, players are moddded so they can easily wipe out other players. In every game I have listed players are modded so they can have everything given to them without even working for it. These modded players also cause massive amounts of damage to the systems. everytime the games freeze and it stresses the system and can even ruin the consels. Which will corrupt the system. You would have to be a complete moron to ignore this problem? It does cause more harm than good. 

Message 9 of 20 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2358 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2014

OP i noticed all this as well, reporting does nothing, contacting Sony does nothing, about all it does is make Sony wanna shut down good games (talking about you White Knight)

there's nothing you can do but play with friends like it was suggested.

Message 10 of 20 (282 Views)
0 Likes