Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

Besides that, I hate Walmart lol. I already preordered from Gamestop. I don't feel like cancelling then ordering online and waiting for it. 3 more weeks to go...

Please visit my PlayStation blog at playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/
Get your Portable ID!

just out of curiosty.. how do you hate walmart, but not gamestop lol.. i think they are both evil but maybe thats me? just wondering though

Photobucket

Message 11 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

Doesn't really come on the 15th, it says it will be delivered on the 24th or 25th plus it would cost me 2 extra bucks just to get it earlier from Walmarts website with the shipping. I ride my bike to the place I get my video games so I'm not using gas. So, I rather save the 2 bucks. The economy is pretty crappy and 2 bucks means something to me. But, I might go with Walmart but I'm going to probably go to gamestop later today to find out if they're giving me my extra bonuses. If they aren't I'm going to cancel my preorder and might not even get the game at all from anywheres. If gamestop still doesn't know if their getting the bonus content, then I'm canceling my preorder. They didn't know last time I was there.

on their website, it does state that if preordering it, does give you the bonus

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/resistance-burning-skies/92936

Photobucket

Message 12 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

the one at my gamestop, puts a code on the receipt after you go get the game, i wouldn't see why it would be diff. at your gamestop where you live..

Like for example:

When I preorded BF3 , i just got my ticket to come at the midnight saying i bought it.. When i went and got the game, they gave me a game and my NEW receipt showing i purchased it and they circled a code, that when i put the game in , i can put teh code in and get my free DLC.

Photobucket

Message 13 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
339 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

When do I get my bonuses? Did the people at gamestop mess up? Or do I only get the bonuses when the game comes out? You know gamestop never printed a code on my receipt I really don't like gamestop. I think I'm going to get my money back and go elsewhere with my business if I do end up getting this game. I really don't know why I go to gamesotp anymore, I know its not the employees fault but its how the store near me is ran very poorly to the fact that they don't keep up to date with bonuses. I also hate the fact that sometimes when I preorder something sometimes an employee asks me if they can keep my preorder stuff. Like what the hell is that shit? Should the even be allowed to ask customers that shit? If I didn't want my preorder stuff, wouldn't I just tell them that they can keep it? I don't know, I find it a bit rude for them to try to get stuff from ppl's preorders.

Message 14 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/12/2010
Offline
6424 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

I used to work there in the Electronics department. They are a terrible company. All that crap about how Walmart treats their employees and their customers is true so I don't support them anymore.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 15 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

I used to work there in the Electronics department. They are a terrible company. All that crap about how Walmart treats their employees and their customers is true so I don't support them anymore.

Please visit my PlayStation blog at playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/
Get your Portable ID!

ya myy dad , and a good friend worked there and they say the same things.. I would NEVER work there and only go there if i have to.

Photobucket

Message 16 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

When do I get my bonuses? Did the people at gamestop mess up? Or do I only get the bonuses when the game comes out? You know gamestop never printed a code on my receipt I really don't like gamestop. I think I'm going to get my money back and go elsewhere with my business if I do end up getting this game. I really don't know why I go to gamesotp anymore, I know its not the employees fault but its how the store near me is ran very poorly to the fact that they don't keep up to date with bonuses. I also hate the fact that sometimes when I preorder something sometimes an employee asks me if they can keep my preorder stuff. Like what the hell is that ****? Should the even be allowed to ask customers that ****? If I didn't want my preorder stuff, wouldn't I just tell them that they can keep it? I don't know, I find it a bit rude for them to try to get stuff from ppl's preorders.

I feel the same way and it is why i stoped going to gamestop for preordering or new games.. Ill go to find a cheap 5 dollar game sure, but anything else I go some where else.

Photobucket

Message 17 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/12/2010
Offline
6424 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

Yeah they understand then. If I could wish away one corporation, it would be them.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 18 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
340 posts
 

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

Doesn't really come on the 15th, it says it will be delivered on the 24th or 25th plus it would cost me 2 extra bucks just to get it earlier from Walmarts website with the shipping.

Thats correct but you can recieve it as early as the 22nd. The 24th is just the latest that you could recieve it by. I'm sure it will be delivered before then.

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 19 of 19 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes