May 09 2012
By: xTurmoilZz Hekseville Citizen 340 posts

Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

18 replies 26 views Edited May 9, 2012

Like the title says you can now get Burning Skies a week early for the regular price of $39.96.

Earlier I announced that you could get Burning Skies early but you had to pay $20 extra for the game. Well if your looking forward to the game I have great news. You can now pre-order Burning Skies and get all of the pre-order bonuses and you get it a week early for no extra charge! ($39.96) Unfortunately the deal is still only at walmart but it is a great deal. Go pre-order it now because I’m not sure how long this deal will last: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Resistance-Burning-Skies-w-Preorder-Bonus-Content-PS-Vita-PS-Vita/20753123

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 5 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Re: Get Resistance Burning Skies Early for the Regular Price

May 9, 2012

$20 more doesn't make it the regular price...

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 1 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 9, 2012

His first sentence implied that the deal had changed, so for one you should've picked up on that even if he didn't say that. Secondly, he put the link, and on Walmart's website it shows that the game is 39.96 and it ships on May 15th. Which is two weeks earlier than the actual release.

Message 2 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

May 9, 2012

tchaf34 wrote:

His first sentence implied that the deal had changed, so for one you should've picked up on that even if he didn't say that. Secondly, he put the link, and on Walmart's website it shows that the game is 39.96 and it ships on May 15th. Which is two weeks earlier than the actual release.

Exactly. ScreamAimFire the first sentence implied that the deal changed. However it is my fault that I didn't clearly state in the article that the price for getting it a week early is now just $39.96.

Photobucket

Message 3 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 9, 2012

See now that makes sense. Now it is actually worth it. A week early for the same price is totally worth it. But I think it's online only.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

Message 4 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

May 9, 2012

Ya I should have been more clear in the article. I've edited it now.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 9, 2012

Besides that, I hate Walmart lol. I already preordered from Gamestop. I don't feel like cancelling then ordering online and waiting for it. 3 more weeks to go...

Message 7 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

May 9, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

Besides that, I hate Walmart lol. I already preordered from Gamestop. I don't feel like cancelling then ordering online and waiting for it. 3 more weeks to go...

Please visit my PlayStation blog at playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/
Get your Portable ID!

And I hate GameStop, lol.

Anyway, great news! I might pick this up the 15th then!

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 8 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 9, 2012

Fair enough lol. I wonder if Multiplayer will be available then though...

Message 9 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

May 9, 2012

Doesn't really come on the 15th, it says it will be delivered on the 24th or 25th plus it would cost me 2 extra bucks just to get it earlier from Walmarts website with the shipping. I ride my bike to the place I get my video games so I'm not using gas. So, I rather save the 2 bucks. The economy is pretty crappy and 2 bucks means something to me. But, I might go with Walmart but I'm going to probably go to gamestop later today to find out if they're giving me my extra bonuses. If they aren't I'm going to cancel my preorder and might not even get the game at all from anywheres. If gamestop still doesn't know if their getting the bonus content, then I'm canceling my preorder. They didn't know last time I was there.

Message 10 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes