Aug 13 2009
By: Geekathome Splicer 74 posts

Geekweb API PSN Community

35 replies 167 views Edited Aug 13, 2009
Hi guys

The Geekweb API PSN Community is a new plattform to develop any PSN APIs that aren't exist or aren't good enough. Some of these APIs are licenced by the GPL(v3.0). Take a look at the forums, files aso. If you want to help us, just sign in with your PSN account and send helpful forum posts. You needn't to be a developer. Designers, consaltants and others are welcome too.

The site is available by http://api.geekweb.org/psn/community/

Regards, Geekathome

Message Edited by Geekathome on 08-14-2009 01:44 AM
Message 1 of 36 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Re: Geekweb API PSN Community

Aug 14, 2009

I HIGHLY advise against anyone signing into ANY website that is unknown with their PSN info.

i hope the community is smarter then that

Message Edited by Neridqe on 08-13-2009 05:51 PM
Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Message 2 of 36 (167 Views)
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 14, 2009
@Neridqe: I don't know: Did I understand you correctely?

It's true that the SignIn mechanism is hidden (using GetId). But the GetId use the official external PSN SignIn and can't get the email and password. Technicaly it's possible to log in to any plattform that use the external psn sign in (until the sessionId isn't active anymore). But I can just say it again: This application just store any data for the statistics and don't use information wrongly. If you don't trust me, don't use it.

And btw: Every none official sony site that use the external psn sign in concealment a hypothetical risk that your data are abused.

Message Edited by Geekathome on 08-14-2009 03:37 AM
Message 3 of 36 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9332 posts

Aug 14, 2009
Sorry. I would like to help you out, but I just can't give me email and password to some strangers on the internet at a non-Sony website. I just can't do that.
Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 36 (167 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2066 posts

Aug 14, 2009
Sorry, reeks of scam.  Especially with all the spelling and grammar errors.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 5 of 36 (167 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Aug 14, 2009

bronxsushi wrote:
Sorry. I would like to help you out, but I just can't give me email and password to some strangers on the internet at a non-Sony website. I just can't do that.

well said. there is absolutely no reason to use your psn login info for other sites.

if youre ever asked for that info, just assume its a scam right of the bat

kudos 

Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Message 6 of 36 (167 Views)
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 14, 2009
Hey, why are you so antipathetic? Just becouse it's not a big company like Sony? Sonys disinterest about such APIs is the reason why this community exists. The idea is make any nice APIs available for anyone and not cracking PSN accounts or something else (what is based on your baseless fears).

@bronxsushi: You don't know anything about the External PSN Sign In process, right? There is no way to get the email and password by using the external psn sign in. My Script (GetId) just converts a valid sessionId into the proper PSN-ID. My page just gets the sessionId from the External PSN SignIn (and no email and password). There is no way to crack any accounts. But anyway: If you don't beleave that, use a test account or don't use it.

@Gossard7: Sorry about my bad english. It's not my first language. Corrective action are welcome.

@Neridqe: Until Sony publicize an official HowTo Use External PSN Sign In, it makes sence to use the GetId.

I hope to eliminate the baseless fears with this post.
Message 7 of 36 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Aug 14, 2009

Geekathome wrote:
Hey, why are you so antipathetic? Just becouse it's not a big company like Sony? Sonys disinterest about such APIs is the reason why this community exists. The idea is make any nice APIs available for anyone and not cracking PSN accounts or something else (what is based on your baseless fears).

@bronxsushi: You don't know anything about the External PSN Sign In process, right? There is no way to get the email and password by using the external psn sign in. My Script (GetId) just converts a valid sessionId into the proper PSN-ID. My page just gets the sessionId from the External PSN SignIn (and no email and password). There is no way to crack any accounts. But anyway: If you don't beleave that, use a test account or don't use it.

@Gossard7: Sorry about my bad english. It's not my first language. Corrective action are welcome.

@Neridqe: Until Sony publicize an official HowTo Use External PSN Sign In, it makes sence to use the GetId.

I hope to eliminate the baseless fears with this post.

it doesnt matter what you say....

there is NO need to use your PSN handle/login info to log into any website besides these forums and your PS3.

HOW IS IT BASELESS FEARS? and its not even a fear,,,its called using common sense.

Again, NO ONE should make use of this website as you suggest to use your PSN info and your being rather aggressive about it.

ALWAYS ERR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION.

Message 8 of 36 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
3613 posts

Aug 14, 2009
what makes it so suspicious is not only are you on a na forum and you have admitted to not speaking english as your main language. but you signed up in february and only have 18 posts. now with that out of the way with all of the account stealing these days you post this? which can infact steal your info. now you might beable to fool some kids with this but not anyone here. it has to be an official sony project which you have said they know nothing about this. so in saying that it is a clever way to steal peoples accounts. in which this thread should be locked . so have a great day sir
Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 36 (167 Views)
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 14, 2009
You are searching for a patsy about the 'stolen PSN account' stories. Sorry, you need to continue your search. I'm shocked about that some people accuse others, without any rationale. Sure, it should be an official Sony project. But Sony don't public a convertor, so I just help people that can't use it. And if you don't want to use it, don't use it.

Anyone can create a connection between my PSN-ID and my real name, where I live and much more. So, would it be clever to absude any data?
Sony europe knows about my script. And I didn't get a call to remove the GetId from the internet.

You'll understand this sometimes maybe: There is NO chance for me to crack any accounts with GetId. Becouse someone who login, type down their email and password on the official External PSN SignIn page. What my script gets is just a valid sessionId. And with a valid sessionId you can't steal any accounts. The only one that I could do, is using the active sessionId to sign in into every page. The point is just: That I don't store or read out the sessionId, becouse I don't want to login on a site (that using the External PSN SignIn) with another account. I left the kindergarten a few years ago (what some of you didn't). If someone wiretab your internet activity and you log into this forum per example, this person is able to use your sessionId too. And all this without my script. But with just a valid sessionId it's NOT possible to steal accounts.

I say that for 3 times now. But you don't really read that, becouse your bedevilment to find a patsy for the 'stolen account' problem let your brain freaks out. Sorry guys, please just reply if you want to send helpful messages.

Message Edited by Geekathome on 08-14-2009 03:51 PM
Message 10 of 36 (167 Views)
0 Likes