Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8603 posts

Re: Gears of war 3

Mar 11, 2009

danny-ryan08 wrote:
M$ no longer own Halo as the devolopers bought M$ share, so Halo could be coming to other consoles sooner rather than later, but in my opinion Killzone is better than Halo by miles

It's ill-informed people like you that keep these silly rumors alive.  Microsoft OWNS the Halo name.  However, they don't own the developers (Bungie).  So, as stated, they are free to make any other game they want, and are free to make it multiplatform if they choose.  

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Well I Love For This Game To Come But As You Can See -_-

Its 2012 and i responding to you so we all know that gear of war 3 didnt to ps3 which is **bleep** dumb i love xbox 360 and gear of war 3 but mow i getting a ps3 for xmas for yahhh i have to abaned my  xbox 360 :smileyhappy: ii pce love you guys :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Nov 15, 2012

danny-ryan08 wrote:
M$ no longer own Halo as the devolopers bought M$ share, so Halo could be coming to other consoles sooner rather than later, but in my opinion Killzone is better than Halo by miles

Wrong..... Halo still belongs to Microsoft..... Bungie is the original developer, and now its been handed off to 343 Industries for the next 3 Halo games. Bungie is working on other titles now

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Haha, wow, talk about resurrecting a thread.  This was from 2009 :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes