Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Re: Gamestop is not making me feel secure about my GO purchase!

Dec 20, 2010

Soulwatcher wrote:

Weird I never had a problem and I downloaded $300+ worth of content so far.

I've also seen people complain about purchased games missing from their psn DL list, but I've heard of that on all the consoles. When they went to download it they had to purchase it again. I've been good so far so hopefully it was just becasue it was new for psp(bug in the psn system) and won't happen again.

Seems like we should have some more recourse other than to get a lawyer if game purchases get to high and it happens, I only lost re2 and 3 so I just got them again. Like close old broken accounts and tranfer to new one in my case.

300+  what would u do if u couldn't download any new games? just make a new account and switch back and forth, or would u rebuy them. Or go as far as to get a lawyer as some have said.

I've had around 100-150 games thats 4-6000(at 40)wow, can't imagine loosing that much worth. I've only spent about half that though with trade ins.

Message 31 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Dec 20, 2010

p4s2p0 wrote:

Soulwatcher wrote:

Weird I never had a problem and I downloaded $300+ worth of content so far.

I've also seen people complain about purchased games missing from their psn DL list, but I've heard of that on all the consoles. When they went to download it they had to purchase it again. I've been good so far so hopefully it was just becasue it was new for psp(bug in the psn system) and won't happen again.

Seems like we should have some more recourse other than to get a lawyer if game purchases get to high and it happens, I only lost re2 and 3 so I just got them again. Like close old broken accounts and tranfer to new one in my case.

300+  what would u do if u couldn't download any new games? just make a new account and switch back and forth, or would u rebuy them. Or go as far as to get a lawyer as some have said.

I've had around 100-150 games thats 4-6000(at 40)wow, can't imagine loosing that much worth. I've only spent about half that though with trade ins.

If I lost $300 worth of games I would make Sony go into my billing history and give me all the games back. And if they didn't I would never buy DD again. But I do see your point, with DD there is no way to trade my games in for new games. But on the other hand I will have all my games forever.

Message 32 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 26, 2011

Ive had a Go for a while now. Its great. Forget gamestop. they suck.

Message 33 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5911 posts

May 28, 2011

RFNY wrote:

Ive had a Go for a while now. Its great. Forget gamestop. they suck.

+1! The Go rocks! I love mine. And all the games you buy will work on the NGP (unlike UMD games).

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic (except my friends deep inside the earth).
Message 34 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
85 posts

Jun 8, 2011

I have a Go too and retailers new they were disconinued long before Sony announced it, I did get a lot of accessories from Amazon since, dirt cheap too.

Message 35 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes