Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 07 2013
By: rwlove Monster Hunter 38 posts

Games you want to see in Vita IGC

14 replies 352 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

i personally don't even really mind the fact that they arent really giving us much vita specific games, i just wish they would give us games you can play on vita like psp games, i personally want god eater burst, monster hunter freedom unite, final fantasy dissidia duodecim, or persona 3 portable id love to have that while i already am enjoying persona 4 golden.  If those are too recent or to "highly rated" then i want to see kingdom of paradise, i bought that game and beat it THREE times on psp and wanna beat it 2 or 3 more times but my umd went missing(stolen). if they decide to give us vita games then i want to see pure chess, super stardust delta or dokuro im not really even asking for those games that are like over 20 bucks because those have a low chance or reaching the igc. im still enjoying jet set radio(best game on IGC), final fantasy tactics war of the lions and the mutant blob game, but i already had those other ones and beat them, i had already bought those and retro city rampage too. put down some games you would want to see igc too

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (352 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Re: Games you want to see in Vita IGC

Jan 7, 2013

As for Vita exclusive I'm really interested in Shinobido 2 as it looks like a really good Tenchu game when Tenchu was awesome. As for if they did something from the PSP I would faint over Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jan 8, 2013

lol its funny that you say shinobido 2, it was the first gaame i got and platinumed on my vita and i wouldlove for them to put it on vita igc, then i could play it 3 more times too

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (331 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Jan 8, 2013

rwlove wrote:

lol its funny that you say shinobido 2, it was the first gaame i got and platinumed on my vita and i wouldlove for them to put it on vita igc, then i could play it 3 more times too

Lol. is it worth picking up?

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jan 8, 2013

play the demo, it was worth it to me,but you can only know for yourself if you play the demo...even though the demos fairly short

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (309 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I wouldn't mind Hot shots golf. I know it's a sports game (don't kill me :-) but it's way overpriced on psn. New copys an amazon are selling for $20 but psn still has it at $35.99. 

I would rather get Persona, Metal Gear HD or Rayman etc.. But the odds of those are slimmer since they arn't made by Sony. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

illegal_op wrote:

I wouldn't mind Hot shots golf. I know it's a sports game (don't kill me :-) but it's way overpriced on psn. New copys an amazon are selling for $20 but psn still has it at $35.99. 

I would rather get Persona, Metal Gear HD or Rayman etc.. But the odds of those are slimmer since they arn't made by Sony. 

It was on sale on PSN not too long ago - $17 I think?  Though it seems strange it would go back up to full price; I thought those near-launch titles all got price drops already.

It shouldn't be $35.99; it was $12.50 and normal price $17.99, according to:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/24/playstation-store-update-271/

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I just checked and it's still 35.99

2013-01-08 17.18.55.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Yeah, I checked it when I was looking at today's store update.  I looked into it a bit more, and it's supposed to be $17.99 as far as I can tell; you might want to contact Sony (and maybe mochuuu can help?).  Here's a post where several games had a price drop - notice that it is a "price change," not a sale, so it should still be in effect:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/27/playstation-store-update-267/

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (290 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 9, 2013

illegal_op wrote:

I wouldn't mind Hot shots golf. I know it's a sports game (don't kill me :-) but it's way overpriced on psn.

While it is a sports game, it is a wonderful sports game.  I love the Hot Shots series.  It is over priced as JERM7 pointed out (incorrectly priced too high).  There are way too many issues with the Vita store.

Back to the OP, I want to see new PSN Vita titles offered, not the day one stuff that a lot of Vita owners have already purchased.  I know it will not happen, but if Sony offers more PSOne or PSP titles, I would love to see newly converted titles and titles from the Japanese store.  I was a Day One PSOne owner; same for the PSP.  Chances are that I already own whatever is offered (if I actually like the game).

As an example, Final Fantasy Tactics was part of the Vita IGC, although I'm not complaining about getting a digital version for my Vita.  I didn't take advantage of the last round of Final Fantasy discounts because know one knew when Sony would get their act together and give us the ability to play this older games on our Vita.  If these games pop up in the ICG or are heavily discounted, I will not complain, but I bet a lot of others will because (I think) Final Fantasy titles are already widely owned. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (272 Views)
0 Likes