Wastelander
576 posts

Re: Games you bought or aquired recently?

Mar 27, 2013

I picked up the Hitman HD Trilogy, Kane & Lynch 2 and Family Guy Back to the Multiverse. I will probably pick up Tomb Raider when I get my $20 rebate from PSN.

Message 21 of 51 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Just picked up Bioshock: Infinite yesterday. Also bought Persona 2: Eternal Punishment to play at work on my PSPgo. Downloaded DIsgaea 3 for my Vita. Am going to try to pick up Dragon's Dogma on Amazon this weekend (hopefully under $20). Debating picking up Tales of Graces f from the PSN store. Perhaps the Atelier game instead. Not sure yet. All depends on whether I get my WC disability check this weekend or next.

Message 22 of 51 (162 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40614 posts

Mar 27, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Journey is indeed amazing moble.

Got the Cave the other day through PS Plus, not played it yet, got Tiger Woods 14 yesterday too.

BRIT-KO

Through PLUS, or did you buy that one?

I am trying to play through some of my shorter PLUS games, in an effort to get to the larger ones.  I have a lot of catching up to do, but The Cave looks really interesting.  I am going to skip the Quantum Conundrums, Spec Ops, and any other game that just is not what I am into, or not that good (Spec OpsSmiley LOL).

Playing Journey is like playing  a song or something.  It is relaxing and beautiful to look at.  VEry well done.  I only regret not getting it earlier, but I did get it at discount through PLUS.

Moble

I pre-ordered TW 14, we've both been a fan fo the golf games for some years now & I've played every single one, the online is good too, you ever tried it, it's good?

Journey was a day one purchase for me, I played Flow & Flower & Journey was a no-brainer after those, music is amazing & I love it at the end where it shows the people you made the journey with, it's actually a very moving game in many ways.

BRIT-KO

Oh, did I mention I am PLAYING it.  Thanks for the spoiler.Smiley LOL  JK, I am not one of those people who cares if I know the ending to something.  The "Journey" is usually the best part anyway.Smiley Wink

I am just after the second save, when the sand turns pink.  The views and the graphics are astounding.  I like it a lot.

As far as golf, I am strictly a Hot Shots guy.  The realer the game gets, the more it resembles my actual Golf Game, HORRIBLE.Smiley LOL

I wish playing for real was as easy as Hot SHots.Smiley Wink

I get out there and play anyway.  Golfing is more than a game, it is an experience.  No matter how many times I play the same course, the outcome and the experiences are different.  Golf is a truly amazing and frustrating game.  I hate it and love it, all at once.Smiley LOL

Moble

********** SO SORRY MOBLE Smiley Sad.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 23 of 51 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I picked up Dead Space 3 and Metal Gear Solid Revengeance both for my PS3.

DS3.jpg     MGSR.jpg

Message 24 of 51 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8502 posts

Mar 28, 2013

most recent loot 

aaa

Message 25 of 51 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3228 posts

Mar 28, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

I took advantage of Target's 'Buy 2 games get one free' when I bought God of War: Ascension.  I bought the Ico and Shadow of the Collossus Collection (because I've been wanting to try it for a while now) and picked up Epic Mickey 2 as my freebie... basically for lack of anything else I was interested in at the time, and played the demo and pretty much enjoyed it...  

I tried everything I could to take advantage of that deal but target didn't have a third game I wanted, it was either out of stock or no longer being sold by the company. I was sad, but my most recent game was god of war ascension.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 26 of 51 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Infamous 2 and Borderlands 2 Deluxe Edition.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Message 27 of 51 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Hitman HD Trilogy....Great Choice. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 51 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1712 posts

Mar 30, 2013

I recently got in the last month, BIOSHOCK dual pack,BIOSHOCK INFINITE, INFAMOUS dual pack, RED DEAD REDEMPTION GOTY, and SAINTS ROW The THIRD, THE FULL PACKAGE. Im pleased about getting a PS3 and being able to play some of the great games on this console. I still play the "other" console, just not as much anymore. Plus I really enjoy being a Plus member, really haven't taken advantage of it but I will soon.

Message 29 of 51 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Recently I got the new God of War game from my birthday. I also plan to get a few more games with the birthday cash I got.
Message 30 of 51 (71 Views)
0 Likes