Jan 24 2013
By: BlinReaper First Son 1 posts

Games that should be made for vita

3 replies 96 views Edited Jan 24, 2013
Bioshock , hitman , a good fps killzone, a good call of duty, grand theft auto (5) , a good silent hill ( book of memories looks like rip off of baldurs gate) hope to see these great games and more hopefully skate 4? Would be great, vita has the potential and enough controls to make it feel like a console game
Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Re: Games that should be made for vita

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Hello and welcome to the Playstation Forums in general and the PS Vita forum specifically. We do have a search function (just so you know in the future). There are more than a few threads on this topic (just no conversation on them in the last few days.)

Since it's been a few threads since I last spoke on the topic, here is a small list of games I wouldn't mind seeing brought to the Vita. I don't want ports of current generation games, but would not mind seeing some older classics brought back or new installments in several franchises.

• inFamous - new installment
  • God of War - new installment
  • Uncharted - new installment
  • Dragon Quest VII - I think SE should've put this on the PSP and Vita instead of the 3DS
  • Dragon Quest - new installment
  • Bioshock - new insallment
  • Wizardry - new installment
  • Dungeons & Dragons - new game or even some revamps of older titles.
  • Persona - new insallment please!
  • Shin Megami Tensei franchise - new game in any of their sub-franchises
  • Ar Tonelico - new installment
  • Final Fantasy - Type Zero please?
  • Legend of Heroes - localization of the Japanese Vita games please? (I can wish)
  • Borderlands - Vita specific installment (no ports please)
  • Rainbow Moon - the developer said they are working on a Vita version but no word on whether you'll be able to use cross-save or cross play at all.
  • Ni No Kuni - I think there's a DS version in Japan but I wouldn't mind seeing that come to the Vita

For now that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'd love to see more RPGs come to the Vita and honestly I wouldn't mind seeing new installments of just about anything on the Vita. Just not ports.

Message 2 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Don't we already have this thread somewhere?

Message 3 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Jan 24, 2013

oversevethousand wrote:

Don't we already have this thread somewhere?

A few. Last one I saw was a few pages back. But there could have been some I missed. I only usually respond to 1 in 10 of these threads.

Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes