Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: Games should be cheaper

Jul 17, 2013

OP, please stop with the materialism. Not everyone cares about a stack of games in their room. You are impressing no one.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 56 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jul 17, 2013
Not much we can do about it except pay out the **bleep**. Especially with the option of downloadable games on almost every console. If anything, they'll lower the price of downloadable games and use the high price of physical copies to semi-force us into having digital libraries. (if that hasn't happened already, I don't keep up on downloadable game prices..)
------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 56 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

It doesn't matter anyways, they are going to stop making CD's soon, regaurdless of what you think... 

Microsoft may have hit a huge snag in their Policy, but Microsoft isn't the only ones are were thinking 

of doing the Policy... 

Both Microsoft & Sony are going to do it at one point or another... It's just a matter of when... 

----------------

I can just see it now, They get rid of CD's, & then they Jack Up the Prices on Monthly Fees... 

I mean why wouldn't they do that? If they can get you to buy into the Policy for CD's, i'm sure 

they can get you with a Price increase on Monthly Fees, too... @_@ 

I can see the headline now... To give you a better Gamming Experience we'll something had to give, 

& those High Prices were it, oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 56 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Jul 17, 2013

LAST_REAL_GAMER wrote:

OP, please stop with the materialism. Not everyone cares about a stack of games in their room. You are impressing no one.

It's my thread man.  You don't like the topic?  Don't participate.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 56 (94 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Jul 17, 2013

LAST_REAL_GAMER wrote:

Just want to let you know that buying games, whether physical or digital, is the same materialism. Materialism doesn't only pertain to physical objects, it's any product/purchase/expense that comforts you, with no actual spiritual benefit.

------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 56 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Trolololol

Dont make troll threads and people wont troll

Peace

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 56 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Games cost more to create so the price of most games aren't going to be getting cheaper anytime soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 56 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jul 17, 2013

There's less money that has to spent to  distribute a Digital game so it should in fact be a little bit cheaper.

I'd be happy with the following even.

Retail copy: $59.99

Digital Copy $49.99

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 56 (60 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

QuiteUndead wrote:

Games cost more to create so the price of most games aren't going to be getting cheaper anytime soon.

They're able to sell a movies that cost millions of dollars to make  for a way cheaper price vs video games. I think we pay a bit more then we should. Also I think quaility of game should play into it's price. As it stands now unless you buy preowned your stuck with a 60 dollar game  even it's a steaming pile of crap.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 56 (58 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
14240 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Kenobith wrote:

QuiteUndead wrote:

They're able to sell a movies that cost millions of dollars to make  for a way cheaper price vs video games. I think we pay a bit more then we should. Also I think quaility of game should play into it's price. As it stands now unless you buy preowned your stuck with a 60 dollar game  even it's a steaming pile of crap.

Most of any film's revenue is generated in theateres, not DVD or Blu Ray sales, and some manage to break even after one weekend. It's not the same thing.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 56 (54 Views)
0 Likes