I'd have to say Pixeljunk Shooter from the PSN store.
I don't see a reason to play it again as there really isn't any replay value to it. It's a really easy game which doesn't take to long to finish, plus you get Playstation Home rewards from it too. Other than that, i'd say it's been over a year since I've played it.
EVERYTHING on PS Plus IGC. ALL of these garbage games suck, and DEFINITELY NOT worth the $ of PS Plus membership. GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT.
Aside from the PS Plus **bleep**FEST I have bought Escape Plan, and played roughly 10 minutes before deleting the **bleep**fest filled with constant bugs and terrible programming and design
Far Cry 3
Jak and Daxter Collection
I normally play my games for a couple months, but these games really couldn't do it for me. J&D Collection really shouldn't be up there, cause I played it a ton back on the PS2, but I suppose it still counts. I beat the stories in BF3 and FC3, but the MP didn't hook me to keep me playing them.
Here goes. There are going to be many.
- 3D Dot Game Heroes. My Brother's got this game and it looked fun so I bought it.
- Agarest 2. I won this game and it sucks
- Batman: Arkham City. Gameplay isn't as fun as I thought it to be, but I'm interested in playing this through for the story.
- BioShock 2. One day I will return to Rapture, but it isn't today.
- Dead Space 2. Too scary. Jk.
- Fallout 3. I wish the gunplay was different
- Killzone 3. It'll freeze if I download the latest patch.
- Skyrim. Not feeling like playing this game atm.
- Tomb Raider Trilogy. Need I say anything?
- Deus Ex. I got it really cheap.
- Dishonored. Got no excuses.
This, Proud mode is a **bleep**. I'll probably load it up again later and start on beginner and do the no dying and speedster trophy. Then try to do proud mode again for dat plat.
- Little Big Planet Vita - cool game but it got pushed to the wayside by other games around the same time
- Sacred 2 - meh
- Hunted: Demon's Forge - /cringe/
- Demons' Souls - meh not my game
- God of War Origins - got stuck on a part and just haven't gone back to it yet.
- Ratchet & Clank Collection - played them on the PS 2. Bought it for my daughter. Can't get into them again.
- Golden Axe - horrid game
- Tales of the Abyss - voice acting sucked. Got about 7 hours into the game and there was a spot where it would lock up on the BC PS 3s. Put it in my PS 2 to get past it, but hated the main character so much by this point I gave it up.
- Killzone 3 - bought it for $20 but just couldn't get into it. I enjoyed KZ 2's story but for some reason I can't get more than an hour or two into the game before I get bored or annoyed.
- Batman: Arkham City - good game but got bored real quick. It fell to the side with a few other games that came out a bit after I picked it up on sale for $20 with a Gamer Magazine coupon.
Not all of these games are bad, but sometimes the timing is wrong for picking them up. Sometimes when I get them too soon