Jan 04 2013
By: Batzzmaru First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Game's Wont Download Help Please?

2 replies 1493 views Edited Jan 4, 2013

Hi! , i just got PlayStation Plus for Christmas Everything seemed to work fine i succesfully downloaded 3 games (Scot pilgrim , Little big plannet 2 and retro city rampage) i tried to download Infamous 2 and it all started fine then it got to 80% and Completely stopped.. and my playstation frozze i tried opening my music files and it would Frezze a bit and after a while open.. same with the movie files and so on.. i tought maybe it was just overheated or bad connection.. i paused the download then rebooted The PS3 started the download again and same thing would happen.. and As soon as i cancelled the download everything was back to normal.. so i tried downloading a  different game this time i tried Rachet and Clank all 4 one and same thing would happen.. it would stay at 80% and it would frezze the ps3 

could anyone tell me what might be wrong or how to fix? ive tried everything.. but it still does the same when i try to download a game .. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,493 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Re: Game's Wont Download Help Please?

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Same thing happened to my brother's PS3.  You need a new harddrive (HDD).  Believe me, I tried fixing the HDD myself using the computer and formatting it, but no use.  So we got a refurbished HDD from gamestop and it's working like new now.

This will fix your problem for cheap.  If you're rich, just get a new PS3.  Note that you have to back up all your data to an external HDD so you can transfer it to your new HDD.

This is not a Plus related issue so you could have posted this elsewhere, like in the support section.

Message 2 of 3 (1,481 Views)
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Re: Game's Wont Download Help Please?

Jan 4, 2013

lol if your rich , just get a new ps3 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 3 of 3 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes