Mar 17 2012
By: Pooolpy First Son 12 posts

Game prices!

4 replies 12 views Edited Mar 17, 2012

I want to buy PS VITA, So I am interested in game prices, because if the game prices are very expensive, I won't buy console. Can anyone tell me how much is PS ONE games?I don't want all game price to know. I hope it's under 10$! Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Re: Game prices!

Mar 17, 2012

Under $10? That's really an unrealistic criteria for deciding on any console purchase. That being said:

Vita Games

Vita Game prices are comparable to Nintendo DS and 3DS prices. They range between 7.99 (for some PSN only titles) to between 29.99 and 39.99 for games on Physical media. Games available on Physical Media can be purchased on the PSN instead as a Download only title and usually cost 10% cheaper that way However, they require large amounts of space on your Vitas memory card.

PSP Games

The Vita is compatible with Downloaded PSP Titles Only. Right now only 275 of the PSP's games are officially supported but Sony says the goal it to have all Downloadable PSP games compatible as soon as they can. This will likely take a long time if it is fully realized at all.

Downloadable Non-Mini PSP Titles range from $7.99 to $39.99. with most falling in the $19.99-$29.99 range

PlayStation Minis

Most Minis usually run in the Sub-$5 range but have no trophy support.

PSOne

I saw in your other threadyou were intreested in PSOne titles pricing. The PSOne emulator for the Vita isnt compleete yet to my knowledge so right now PSOne games can only be played on a Vita via Remote play with a PS3. I STRESS For Now Because this is supposed to be changed via a firmware update when they add support for "Playstation Suite" to the Vita.

PSOne games rance from $3.99 to $9.99. The majority of PSOne titles that are currently available are $5.99.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Mar 17, 2012

you only need to post this one time.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Mar 17, 2012

Yeah...

Waste of space on the forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Mar 17, 2012

As stated above, retail games might be the most expensive (though they aren't very expensive to begin with). I'm sticking to retail because downloaded games will require a bigger memory card, and I'm going to be stuck with an 8 GB for a while.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes