Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2012
By: buckeyes621 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

Game Sharing?

[ Edited ]
1 replies 1767 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

I just bought the season pass for black ops 2

I also have 2 ps3's one is on my small screen in the bedroom and the other on the big screen in the living room.

each of the ps3s have one account on them

the larger screen I use to play black ops seriously. caring about my k/d ratio and such. the ps3's account i just use to mess around/screw with my teammates and such.(smaller screen. can't see as well.)

i downloaded the maps on the 1st account I use and I got the zombie map. but if i add my 1st account to the second ps3 and download it for my other account will I be banned for 'gamesharing'?

fyi the account that has the DLC now has never been on the second ps3

I

I

and wow, I havent used these forums since mw2. I remember making this signature V. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (1,767 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5507 posts

Re: Game Sharing?

Nov 14, 2012

buckeyes621 wrote:

I just bought the season pass for black ops 2

I also have 2 ps3's one is on my small screen in the bedroom and the other on the big screen in the living room.

each of the ps3s have one account on them

the larger screen I use to play black ops seriously. caring about my k/d ratio and such. the ps3's account i just use to mess around/screw with my teammates and such.(smaller screen. can't see as well.)

i downloaded the maps on the 1st account I use and I got the zombie map. but if i add my 1st account to the second ps3 and download it for my other account will I be banned for 'gamesharing'?

Nope. That's not "Gamesharing. Gamesharing is when you give your information (Password and Email) to another person so that they can get your games for free. YOU can put YOUR account on as many PS3s as you want to. It is not "Gamesharing" if you are sharing YOUR games with YOURSELF.

Here is Sony's definition of "Gamesharing" from the PSN Terms of Service:

You must keep your password and other account details secret (other than your Online ID), and not share them with anyone else, to prevent unauthorised use of your Sony Entertainment Network account. If you share account details with someone who uses your account in breach of these Conditions or we believe that your account has been compromised, your account and/or access to Sony Entertainment Network may be suspended or terminated.

You are not doing that, so you are not "Gamesharing"

think_again_b.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (1,759 Views)