Highlighted
Feb 15 2012
By: HarryPotter02019 Splicer 79 posts

Game Manuals?

2 replies 19 views Edited Feb 15, 2012

I know this should be posted in the games section but where do we find game manuals?

This sounds like a noob question but I personally have never played ModNation before I would like to skim over a manual and none of the games come with one.

But while I search for one, what does the right stick do, just touch it and sparks fly?

Loving the Vita so far..

TIA

Harry

Message 1 of 3 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Game Manuals?

Feb 15, 2012

HarryPotter02019 wrote:

I know this should be posted in the games section but where do we find game manuals?

This sounds like a noob question but I personally have never played ModNation before I would like to skim over a manual and none of the games come with one.

But while I search for one, what does the right stick do, just touch it and sparks fly?

Loving the Vita so far..

TIA

Harry

open up game at the top with the 3 little icon thingys one is the manual click it.  you can also at the game page thingy scroll down to see what your friends are doing on that game and so on.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 3 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: Game Manuals?

Feb 15, 2012

Incagneto wrote:

HarryPotter02019 wrote:

Loving the Vita so far..

TIA

Harry

open up game at the top with the 3 little icon thingys one is the manual click it. scroll down to see what your friends are doing on that game and so on.

WOW thanks now I feel really stupid

Guess we need a manual on how to find the manual for idiots like me.

Thanks game saver

Harry

Message 3 of 3 (19 Views)
0 Likes