Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2013
By: BK_1997 First Son 1 posts

Game Dilema

[ Edited ]
4 replies 175 views Edited Mar 27, 2014

Hey, before the ps4 comes out i was looking to buy and play one more ps3 game that could last, honestly i was thinking between fallout 3, and borderlands 2, especially with the GOTY edition coming out. I dont know which games i should get, but im looking for a game that will last me long and be fun. Ive already played Skyrim all AC's, Dishonored, Hitman, Last of Us, and Uncharted. IM looking for suggestions for new games and also what kind of Game Borderlands 2 is and if it is worth it.

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 5 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Re: Game Dilema

Sep 29, 2013

I can tell you that Borderlands 2 is a shooter that focuses on loot collection and such. I haven't played it, but it seems like a fun game that should last pretty long. It would also be better if you had some people to play co-op with in the game. Overall it seems worth it if you're into FPS'.

Other than that, I'd recommend Portal 2 (kinda short but you can get it for pretty cheap), Deus Ex Human Revolution (somewhat similar toDishonored's style of gameplay except in a different era) or the Batman Arkham series.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 2 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Sep 29, 2013

BK_1997 wrote:

Hey, before the ps4 comes out i was looking to buy and play one more ps3 game that could last, honestly i was thinking between fallout 3, and borderlands 2, especially with the GOTY edition coming out. I dont know which games i should get, but im looking for a game that will last me long and be fun. Ive already played Skyrim all AC's, Dishonored, Hitman, Last of Us, and Uncharted. IM looking for suggestions for new games and also what kind of Game Borderlands 2 is and if it is worth it.

I havn't played Borderlands 2 to be honest but if you're looking for a great game that lasts then you can't go wrong with Fallout 3. I must have ploughed over 150hrs into that game and can honestly say I didn't get bored once! 

Other must play games this gen include Portal 2 if you like puzzle games and Dead Space if you like survival horror.

Message 3 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9762 posts

Oct 1, 2013

BK_1997 wrote:

Borderlands 2 is a FPS mixed with RPG elements, you can level up your character and guns. I've only played the first Borderlands but recently got the second one. I've played Fallout 3 and it's worth getting.

Message 4 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11172 posts

Oct 2, 2013

In October, some of the newest released for the PlayStation 3 will include such titles as Beyond: Two Souls, Batman: Arkham Origins, and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes if you're looking for something in the action-adventure genre. Not to mention Grand Theft Auto V came out just recently, which similarly to the previous Grand Theft Auto releases would probably take many hours to complete.

Fallout 3 and Borderlands 2 are both first-person shooter/RPG hybrids. With an extensive amount of weapons, missions supplied, and enemies to defeat these games should probably give you plenty to work out if you need as much time between now and the middle of November.

Another franchise that might be of interest if you're looking for something Borderlands-esque is the Dead Island series. Two of these games have been released within the last couple of years, both featuring four-play online co-op. More than just about shooting though, the Dead Island series differently takes place on islands surrounded by a variety of infected creature types, from slower zombies to acid-spewing ones.

Message 5 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes