Treasure Hunter
6946 posts

Re: GTAV microtransactions for online...

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Games are more fun when everyone has to start from the ground up and after reading several threads and even the one Pilgram put up,nobody wants this and you would think R* would listen to people but they know there's many people who suck at games and will spend mass amounts of money so they can start off with a couple billion....this just shows corporate greed.

also thought it was funny that a lot of people say they will just rob these people but people that buy money with real money will be deposited into a atm automatically,they won't have to worry about someone jacking it..lol

another thing i am wondering,is how does buying properties work,if someone else ownes it then you can't correct?

i would think not or you could end up in a game where more than one person owns the same property..this tells me that all the good ones will be bought up day one.

i could go on but seems like most (not all) people here don't care or just come off with a smart **bleep** comment..

like i said i love the game  and can't wait to try out the online,i just don't think it will be fair but i guess we will wait and see and hopefully me and thousands of other people are wrong..

its kind of pricey for every 1.2 million in game  money , it 21$.   5 mill is 100$$. Im not going to go to 1 billion.. but im sure the amount is  heavy and  if they(someones) do that then all  know they are a  sure  enough coconut  milk drinking loser  in the attic  some where.Smiley Very Happy

I dont  have  any worries anyway my clan is #3 in the world in max payne3 and #2 in size.. So yea ill be online  and not having any worries and no i wont buy 1 billion credits or even 10 million.. Thats pretty much a waste of money. If you ask me.

• $100,000 Red Shark Cash Card – £1.99
  • $200,000 Tiger Shark Cash Card – £3.49
  • $500,000 Bull Shark Cash Card – £6.99
  • $1,250,000 Great White Shark Cash Card – £13.49

$100,000 Red Shark Cash Card - $3.20
$200,000 Tiger Shark Cash Card - $5.61
$500,000 Bull Shark Cash Card - $11.24
$1,250,000 Great White Shark Cash Card - $21.69

thats  in  euro/american$   so  Im not in the mood to change to  in american  billion dollars lol i jusy copy /pasted . But its kinda pricey

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 71 of 74 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3249 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Are people really bashing Rockstar for selling in game cash, that's not forced upon you nor is required to enjoy the game?

Lets forget the fact the MP DLC content being released will be free, lets forget that Rockstar has to pay for servers & that at the end of the day they are a business.

Message 72 of 74 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Sep 28, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Oh yea,i have traveled quite a bit but i never needed a smartphone to do so..

that's the mentality many people have today,that they just can't live without it but people have been fine for thousands of years without one..if i really need to get on the web then i have my laptop..

Just like so many people feel they can't live without cable/satellite tv...i haven't used them services in years and will never need them either.

i am just one of those people that don't feel the need for all that extra junk,it's not because i can't afford it,i just don't want it or care about it..it's all useless to me.

Seesm you do care when you want an app on your phone that uses the internet yet you dont want to pay for internet on your phone?!

Message 73 of 74 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Blazeking wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Its $750million in profit.... the game took $250million to make.

total REVENUE broke $1billion

Now subtract the payout for the staff, the royalties for artists,  continued development for GTASmiley Surprised and the servers that run 24/7, and the fact they will be working on more games for next-gen...

Doesn't matter.... on paper, they made back $1billion in 3 days, and once it releases in other markets that figure will skyrocket again.

I don't think you know what "revenue" means..

Furiously Chaosing
Message 74 of 74 (124 Views)
0 Likes