PlayStation MVP
16065 posts

Re: GTA V! (undergo changes)

Jan 20, 2013

mainkster wrote:

nra is two faced because they are blaming virtual video games , when in reality its real life guns that do damage 

thats not two-faced.

in reality, they make a ridiculous claim (like blaming video games on violence) to get people to easily dismiss it so that the issue doesn't come up.... look how well it worked. No one is blaming video games and they're more worried about legislation.

Its called "tactics"

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 11 of 16 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26175 posts

Jan 20, 2013

mainkster wrote:

nra is two faced because they are blaming virtual video games , when in reality its real life guns that do damage 

No, that's what's called being a hypocrite.

Message 12 of 16 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Gta V has three playable characters Michale,Trevor,Franklin this is confrimed by Rockstar inc.

Message 13 of 16 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6510 posts

Jan 21, 2013

JFK_Fan wrote:

This is just a rant or open world plead if you will, i hope there are no mass overhaul plans for grand theft auto five in response to the NRA's blame of violent video games. we seen them change the San Andreas series after release because of mature explicite scenes. Many have have waited for this game to be released since the trailer aired in november 2011. 

just to  be  serious   gta  san  andreas and vice city  are not real gta autos, they are  expanshion  spin off  the series to  get new features and wild stories  dont  you wont  see in  the regular gta series games. For ones with the number   like  gta 1-4..  those are real gta auto and they are  not suppose have the same exact features.

i think  alo thave it   just mixed up a bit  nevr expect feature from a spin off. I doubt rockstar will change anything in there up coming   game, because of the nra lol

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 14 of 16 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Oddly i've talked to hundreds of hardcore gta fans and they all agree'd vice city and san andreas were better than GTA4. 0ver 90% said that gta 4 had no comeback "want to play" features.  Rockstar may need to only make expansions if this is the case. also i hope 5 will have a spil screen multiplayer feature. That would of made San Andreas as the best multiplayer gamer ever. 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 15 of 16 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jan 21, 2013

i expect this game to be super violent , imo gta3 was the best for me follewed by san andreas 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 16 of 16 (29 Views)
0 Likes