Wastelander
576 posts

Re: GTA V: Your Favorite Little Moments [No Major Spoilers]

Sep 26, 2013

There's a funny moment with Jimmy on one of the later missions.  I will put it in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler
When Jimmy knocks out the last soldier attacking Michael's family with his bong.  Then Jimmy goes to teabag him but teabags Michael instead because the lights are off and can't tell the difference between the two guys lying on the floor.

Message 61 of 88 (479 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31017 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:
The Impotent Rage cartoon where he tries to stop the bad guy in his solar powered car but a cloud blocks the sun and his car blows up Smiley Very Happy

OMG I want to see this!    Where did it happen (spoiler tag it Smiley Tongue)

Just watch TV at a safehouse 

Spoiler
I saw it watching TV as Trevor at Floyd's place right before the Merryweather heist

Message 62 of 88 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Sep 27, 2013

my favorite time was when i was walking down the gehtto as trevor an some fools in a black SUV rolled up on me with that tune "tha dog pound - what would you do" blaring and i knew right away dis was a gang attack so i pulled out ma nine on started blastin on dem foo's before they got a chance to get out. good times.

Message 63 of 88 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Well, watching my brother play it, there were few moments that made us laugh a lot. When he was playing as Trevor, he drove over a deer with a quad bike and Trevor just yelled "Venison steak for everyone!" or something like that.

And at one time he just started shooting people at the beach, and when the cops were after him, there were also loads of civilians just running away, and my brother just "blended in" the crowd  and ran away with them as well! It was hilarious, like he was a victim there too! Smiley Very Happy

Message 64 of 88 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

jarocc74 wrote:

edit: inflammatory content removed

The online hasn't came out yet and your saying the game sucks!? WHAT? Wait until the online gameplay is released.

Message 65 of 88 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

jarocc74 wrote:

edit: inflammatory content removed

That's in EVERY GTA game what do you expect? The game is rated M for a reason.

Message 66 of 88 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 30, 2013

This game Grand Theft Auto 5 is disgraceful to the world of video games, It goes to show just how low the standards of games and game developers have gotten to create trash like this and call it a video game. Yea I played it only because I spent 59.99 to purchase the game. I certainly wont be buying in the future. This is the worst one yet. The game would be good if it wasn't for all the trash and profanity."

Message 67 of 88 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2729 posts

Sep 30, 2013

when you get out of the car, the car makes that  clicking noise cooling down lol... that was really amazing

BURNING THE PATH WILL ONLY LEAD TO MORE STORMS
Message 68 of 88 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Sep 30, 2013
I stole a 737 and tried to escape a three star wanted level, while I was flying over the city one of my engines cut out. Shortly after another one cut out then they were all out. I tried making an emergency landing but I died
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 69 of 88 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Sep 30, 2013

My fav part so far is when i was able to give trevor a sling blade style haircut and new pair of overalls..lmao...SO FAR....Smiley Very Happy

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 70 of 88 (314 Views)
0 Likes