Heists are only story missions
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 88 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54760 posts

Re: GTA V: Your Favorite Little Moments [No Major Spoilers]

Sep 25, 2013

Another Doozy.   I was following a guy with a car I wanted, I rear ended him, he took off fast then rear ended someone else.  The guy I rear ended hopped out of his car and as he did BAM another car ran him over!  Sweet ride Smiley Tongue

Message 52 of 88 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Sep 26, 2013
did you guys not play the game?... best moments/comments: can we stop for ice cream?/ is that syrup all over you? trevor- yea syrup! Doesn't taste like it. Trevor- Don't taste me! lol/ eaten by a shark... jumping down from a mountain to parachute except you forgot that you don't have 1... spending as much money on a car as you can and then lose the car... going to a parachute place where they take you up. instead of getting in just taking the chopper. talking to people till they call the cops/ watching the tv and blowing the guys head off with the phone. strip club- "the fridge is broken". biting peoples **bleep** off with chop. stealing a jet from military base. triathlon game... doing the last 1 (25 minutes) and finishing 2nd grrr Smiley Tongue. "practice for hunting ( shooting cars tires out) lol / spaceship parts were a pain to collect. so was the nuclear waste.
Message 53 of 88 (302 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
1117 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Did Somebody Say Yoga? Smiley Tongue 

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 54 of 88 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Sep 26, 2013
No Yoga!
Message 55 of 88 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6968 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Just bumped into a truck on the highway and I guess I drove off too quick because the truck showed up as a red dot on the map and followed me all the way to Blaine county until it randomly stopped.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 56 of 88 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 26, 2013
lol makes me think of an early version of ZZ top!!!
JDJR
Message 57 of 88 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

Wow,

This was a great post until the 3rd, 4th, and 5th members blatantly posted plot spoilers.

I'll read through this thread once I finish with SP. Nevertheless, I'll chime in for now. I spend a ton of time outside of the main story mission; so, one of my favorite moments shouldn't be a plot twist.

So far, one of my favorite moments came while driving in the northern, rural part of San Andreas. All I can say is that there was a random event that unfolded just like a major scene in a semi-recent movie starring Tommy Lee Jones.

I wasn't sure what was happening at first; so, I approached the scene with caution. I snuck up towards the area with only the flashlight of my assault rifle to guide me through the darkness of night. I made a thorough canvass of what seemed to now be a relatively docile scene; all the while noticing many similarities with one of my favorite movies. By the time I was 75% done with my search, I noticed a curious blip on my radar. I searched on, I kept my assault rifle at the ready. I stumbled upon the tying link between the game and the movie. And by the time I had gotten back into my car I realized that I had unwittingly gone through all the paces in the same manner as the character in the movie.

But ofcourse... ....it didn't end there. And it still may not be over.

I encourage you to find out for yourself what I am talking about.

GTA V is great. I'm only about 34% done. I hope to have even more 'favorite' moments like this to share.

Message 58 of 88 (270 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30915 posts

Sep 26, 2013
The Impotent Rage cartoon where he tries to stop the bad guy in his solar powered car but a cloud blocks the sun and his car blows up Smiley Very Happy
Message 59 of 88 (255 Views)
Platinum
54760 posts

Sep 26, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:
The Impotent Rage cartoon where he tries to stop the bad guy in his solar powered car but a cloud blocks the sun and his car blows up Smiley Very Happy

OMG I want to see this!    Where did it happen (spoiler tag it Smiley Tongue)

Message 60 of 88 (252 Views)
0 Likes