Nov 04 2012
By: GAMERAMA Lombax Warrior 260 posts

GIVE Sony some danm Breathing development room # The New Store BFN happy

5 replies 135 views Edited Nov 4, 2012
RELAX PEOPLE Sony IS CONSTANTLY Updating fixing things i Love the new Playstation store the click sounds remind me grand turismo 2 for PS2 that bass effect i love and 2 the Playstation Vita i love the Playstation Viita                                                                                                                                                                   THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CREATED BECAUSE OF Some PEOPLE who dont like the new Playstation store are you Fn kidding me THIS IS THE FIRST Playstation store Update we have had since NOV 20, 2007 <== i didn't grab it at launch $ etc. anyways i love the new look Thankyou Sony Computer Entaintment for your Gifty great new Playstation store
You Said Im Getting KOOL-LAID--And Survey Said.....""Oh Yeah""

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 6 (135 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Re: GIVE Sony some danm Breathing development room # The New Store BFN happy

Nov 4, 2012
How about no. Sony is a large business who knows better than to release an unfinished or broken product - and this store is the poster child for both categories. If the store is this bad after the US launch delay imagine how broken it was when it released in the EU.

The negative reaction to this update\step backwards isn't just a few people; there has been a swelling of negative reaction all over the world since it first launched in the EU. Sony needs to fix this store or revert to the old one (or both until it's fixed). The ability to choose which interface one uses would be best, so people like yourself who like the shiny new broken store can continue to use it while people who like the old working store can use it.

Sony also add a sorting function to our download list so we don't have to sort through years of content to find things.
Message 2 of 6 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 5, 2012

x12796 wrote:
How about no. Sony is a large business who knows better than to release an unfinished or broken product - and this store is the poster child for both categories. If the store is this bad after the US launch delay imagine how broken it was when it released in the EU.

The negative reaction to this update\step backwards isn't just a few people; there has been a swelling of negative reaction all over the world since it first launched in the EU. Sony needs to fix this store or revert to the old one (or both until it's fixed). The ability to choose which interface one uses would be best, so people like yourself who like the shiny new broken store can continue to use it while people who like the old working store can use it.

Sony also add a sorting function to our download list so we don't have to sort through years of content to find things.

They never had a sorting function in the download list.So you are complaing about the same thing from the old store.

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 3 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Nov 5, 2012
The people complaining about the new store are seriously pissing me off. Learn how to use it. All of your crying won't bring back the old one Deal with it.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 4 of 6 (115 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Nov 5, 2012

No. I cannot even download the new update. I've tried about 20 times over the past 3 days, the new store won't download, so I can't access it at all, the file is somehow corrupt every time. Every other PSN thing works fine (chat, friends, multiplayer), but nope, not the store. 

Message 5 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I really wish pweople would stop freaking out about the download list. They know we want the ability to sort and have stateit they're looking into it as part of the store. The new store rocks, it's fast, and my only complaints are cosmetic and the fact that there is a redundancy when it comes to the menus.

Message 6 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes