Mar 28 2013
By: blazer4213 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

GAMERSALOON SCAMMERS ! [WATCH OUT]

[ Edited ]
4 replies 8700 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

i got a message about 3 minutes ago and I was playing NBA2k13. This guy who sent the message wanted me to sign up at gamersaloon.com I asked him if this was a 1v1 tournament or 3v3 for NBA2k13. He saids that it is 1v1 and you get cash prizes. I decided to check out the website after and got hesitant because it was asking for too much info in the sign-up process. i then search up on google "Is gamersaloon legit" , i find this gamestop post about this guy getting his account hacked on Xbox! .  This is the thread http://www.gamespot.com/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare/forum/beware-read-and-watch-out-50506200/

WATCH OUT FOR THESE LITTLE SCAMMERS, THEY CAN TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT AWAY 

THIS GUY WHO TRIED TO TAKE AWAY MINE IS PSN:  *************.  Those are i's by the way outside of the sunlightday

Sony I suggest you suspend their account or ban . We cannot have these spammers or hackers on PSN. I

Edit: blacklisting

Message 1 of 5 (8,700 Views)
MVP Support
12546 posts

Re: GAMERSALOON SCAMMERS ! [WATCH OUT]

Mar 28, 2013

Please don't:

Accuse others of cheating, glitching, or other malicious/offensive actions. We refer to this as “blacklisting” or “naming and shaming”. If you think that someone is violating the Terms of Service or the Rules of Conduct in some way, report them through the games title itself (if you can) or through the Knowledge Center. Please refrain from reporting In-Game infractions in these forums. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (8,687 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I am only trying to protect people from this happening to anyone else.

Message 3 of 5 (8,673 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7708 posts

Mar 28, 2013
If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 4 of 5 (8,666 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18735 posts

Mar 28, 2013

blazer4213 wrote:

I am only trying to protect people from this happening to anyone else.

It is good that you were able to recognize that such shady looking site should not be trusted, especially with your cc credentials.

Now, do know that we don't appreciate blacklisting on the forums. If you must report the alleged user you will have to do it via the proper channels.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 5 of 5 (8,658 Views)
0 Likes