Highlighted
Jun 11 2013
By: johngie Ghost of Sparta 11942 posts

Futureshop.ca E3 games preorder sale

11 replies 252 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

Futureshop.ca is having a pretty decent sale on yet-to-be released games that are fetaured at E3 this year (at least I think most of them are). You can get between $7 and $20 off each game you preorder, depending on how many and how much each one is. I'll be honest: I have $300 worth of preorders in my cart at the moment, the grand total is $195. Not too shabby.

Offer runs June 10-13

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/pre-order-games.aspx?tab=1

Message 1 of 12 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13237 posts

Re: Futureshop.ca E3 games preorder sale

Jun 11, 2013
**bleep** shame I don't have a job
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 2 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jun 11, 2013

johngie wrote:

Futureshop.ca is having a pretty decent sale on yet-to-be released games that are fetaured at E3 this year (at least I think most of them are). You can get between $7 and $20 off each game you preorder, depending on how many and how much each one is. I'll be honest: I have $300 worth of preorders in my cart at the moment, the grand total is $195. Not too shabby.

Offer runs June 10-13

lol johngie I didn`t know you were also Canadian.

Great deals though, I might cancel my EB games preorder of MGS legacy and preorder at Futureshop instead, along with KZ:Mercenary and Kingdom Hearts.

Message 3 of 12 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Gadirok wrote:

johngie wrote:

Offer runs June 10-13

Great deals though, I might cancel my EB games preorder of MGS legacy and preorder at Futureshop instead, along with KZ:Mercenary and Kingdom Hearts.

brother.jpg

Message 4 of 12 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jun 11, 2013

johngie wrote:

Gadirok wrote:

johngie wrote:

Offer runs June 10-13

brother.jpg

Do you visit tsilon/ g-list? They give away perks for joining. I got $20 off last of us when I preordered from them. Great service.

Message 5 of 12 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Gadirok wrote:

Do you visit tsilon/ g-list? They give away perks for joining. I got $20 off last of us when I preordered from them. Great service.

I don't even know what those are. I don't often preorder games, as there's a Walmart across the street from me. It's one of the most quiet in the city, so they usually have the collectors editions of most games for day at a time, and those are what I go for.

I ordered my TLOU Survival Edition from EB games. Regular price.

Message 6 of 12 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jun 11, 2013

johngie wrote:

Gadirok wrote:

I don't even know what those are. I don't often preorder games, as there's a Walmart across the street from me. It's one of the most quiet in the city, so they usually have the collectors editions of most games for day at a time, and those are what I go for.

I ordered my TLOU Survival Edition from EB games. Regular price.

Its a secret gaming site that gives you codes for additional discounts with futureshop. only downside is you have to preorder online only.

Message 7 of 12 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Hm well I might just have to look into this site...

Message 8 of 12 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jun 11, 2013

johngie wrote:

Hm well I might just have to look into this site...

You have to do some annoying work to sign up. I could send you an invite if you PM me your email, otherwise you can go through the option of going through the initiation which requires you to solve puzzles and decipher them to join the site. I'm not allowed to tell you the answers.

Oh and to actually use perks you need to atleast submit one challenge that you finished (challenges are little things in game like unlocking a certain trophy in Uncharted 3) so they can confirm that you aren't a generic account or robot trying to steal codes and abuse the system as some people have tried. ETC.

Message 9 of 12 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 11, 2013

good_deal.gif

Message 10 of 12 (197 Views)
0 Likes