Idk it seem ok its funny

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4369 posts

Re: Frobisher Says is Free for PS Vita October 23rd

Oct 25, 2012
The "toffs" thing got me the first time too since I didn't know what it was.  I figured it out based on how they look though.  I wish you could select specific minigames to replay (or if you can, I wish I knew how :smileytongue:).  There's one that tells you not to look and I don't know if I did it right since I wasn't looking :smileytongue:, so I'd like to figure that one out.  I played it several times but after two times in a row without unlocking anything, I quit.  I will come back to it someday though, certainly when it has trophies.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 25, 2012

JERM7 wrote:
The "toffs" thing got me the first time too since I didn't know what it was.  I figured it out based on how they look though.  I wish you could select specific minigames to replay (or if you can, I wish I knew how :smileytongue:).  There's one that tells you not to look and I don't know if I did it right since I wasn't looking :smileytongue:, so I'd like to figure that one out.  I played it several times but after two times in a row without unlocking anything, I quit.  I will come back to it someday though, certainly when it has trophies.

I unlocked one thing, I played it more than 2 times though.

Who knows maybe you can unlock something that let's you choose your minigame but I am not sure because Frobisher seems competition based, seems like they want you to have fun trying to get a high score and get on those leaderboards, or beating your friends high scores.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I Played Ecolibrium it's not a great as it appears to be.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (39 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Gabberwolfi wrote:

I Played Ecolibrium it's not a great as it appears to be.

Well you might not enjoy it, as most probably don't enjoy playing Spore or Seaman on the Dreamcast but I asbolutely love those types of games.

I really don't even need to play Ecolibrium to know I will love it, I have always loved stuff like that.. like raising chao's in Sonic.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (37 Views)
0 Likes